Pics of Bug Buster on your 2240?

Started by wahoowad, August 02, 2013, 02:50:07 AM

wahoowad

Just received a new 3-9x Bug Buster scope in the mail. I plan to try it out on my 2300 but don't want to remove my reflex site and lose my zero until I'm sure about the mounting method. Will a medium pair of UTG rings work (not the weaver ones that come with it)? Hard to tell if regular rings are gonna work or if I will need some kind of offset mount. I don't have a lot of room to play around given the short tube.

Pics would help!  :P

Fronzdan

Here's one on a 2400. Those are high rings with dovetails. You could go a little lower, but I have a Tippmann stock on this one and you need that height with the straight stock.  Access is easy for loading pellets.

Fronzdan

Here's one on a 17xx. These quick release rings came with it. They are slightly lower and have weaver mounts. I'm using the springy type adapters here. Note the quick release rings have to be installed opposite each other so the levers don't interfere with the bolt on one side and the loading port on the other side.

soolio

Looks nice! If you don't mind, please post a pic of the whole gun. I'm really considering buying a bug buster;)

breakfastchef

Bug Buster with UTG high rings on two different breeches.
Larry

wahoowad

Thanks for the ideas and info. Now I'll try both medium and high rings.  :-*

quickster47 †

Here's a couple of mine using some different mounts.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

AaronMB

Quote from: wahoowad on August 02, 2013, 12:58:50 PM
Thanks for the ideas and info. Now I'll try both medium and high rings.  :-*

I've some high UTG rings that are sitting in a box - mounted for a few weeks, then removed (great condition); picked up some stainless screws for the rings, to boot.

They look to be the same Fronzdan and B'chef posted . PM me for a deal, if you like.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Twain

crossliner

>:(
Quote from: quickster47 on August 02, 2013, 01:22:07 PM
Here's a couple of mine using some different mounts.

Carl

Mr. Q like your Spyders they look top class  :-*

quickster47 †

Quote from: crossliner on August 02, 2013, 03:49:23 PM
>:(
Mr. Q like your Spyders they look top class  :-*

Thank you Mister CL.  :)

BTW, did you ever receive all the shipments you had coming from here with all those goodies?

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

crossliner

Quote from: quickster47 on August 02, 2013, 06:52:21 PM
Thank you Mister CL.  :)

BTW, did you ever receive all the shipments you had coming from here with all those goodies?

Carl

Yes sir Mr. Q here they are and thanks a lot again  :-*

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,8629.2070.html

quickster47 †

Oh wow, that is one serious load of goodies.  Glad everything arrived safe and sound.  :-*

Carl

In Omnia Paratus