Custom 2300kt DETAILS

Started by Nico5999, August 16, 2013, 01:45:05 AM

Nico5999

I am going to be purchasing a 2300kt with 10.1" LW barrel and was wondering if anyone could give me their opinions or experiences with it.  CHRONY NUMBERS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.  So would pictures of groupings.

Thanks,
Nico

bgmcgee

Excellent choice.I have one that I purchased in February and love it. It shoots very good with that barrel. I didn't get a chrony untilled after I made some changes but it shoots plenty hard for what it is intended for which is target shooting. I use it in the monthly comps here and it puts up very respectable targets. Shoots better than I do. I just went out and shot this 10 shot group off hand at 5 meters. Should give you an idea on how well the 2300 shoots. Still can't hit that darn dime though  ;D

screenshot windows 7
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

BDS

Mine shoots one hole groups all day at 10 meters IF, I can do my part. bench resting the gun is amazing)

You made a great choice with the LW barrel.

Mine has the LW barrel too, Crosman 2300S power adjuster, teflon coated hammer spring and a few mods to the seals and valve, and of course, trigger group polishing and spring changes. It's a paper puncher, not a powerhouse but,a fresh cartridge will put 590-ish fps across the chrony for the first 9 or so shots. I usually have it turned down to about 450 fps or less for 10 meter shootin and get about 40 good shots that way.
Brian