missed my new valve!

Started by onebaddj, August 29, 2013, 04:05:22 PM

onebaddj

AHHHHHH! i have been asking everyday if i got anything in the mail and everyday i get a nope nothing. So i check the tracking number and it said they left a notice on the 26th!  >:( now i gotta call them to see where my new valve is. DANGIT!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

bgmcgee

Man I hate that. Luckily I can get away with stuff left on my front porch so far I've got away with it.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Fronzdan

Ugh...I had a $100+ order from Mellon get stolen from my mailbox before.  Not only did I lose the stuff, I had to pay for it all again AND had to wait the long wait.

brz-ryder †

I have a 80 ft. driveway the USPS is good for putting notes in my box not walking to the door and delivering what comes in the mail . they say no one home which is a bunch of bull because i was every time

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

onebaddj

Picked it ip today!

My mail lady dosnt come to the door cause of my dogs. 2 german shepards. I keep the wood door closed cause a thin glass door seperating you and them would be scary. She usually leaves notes in the mail box or the packages behind the mail box. I just didnt get the notice. My wife a daughters are notorious for not giving me my mail unless its junk mail. I always get that.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.