SOURCE FOR AFFORDABLE RED LED TAC LIGHT OR 1" BODY FLASHLIGHT?

Started by airriflenut, October 06, 2013, 03:49:16 AM

airriflenut

Does anyone know of any source(s) for a red LED rail mount tac light or a flashlight with a 1" body diameter??  That won't need a mortgage to buy and that is bright enough to see past the muzzle.

I searched for an hour last night and didn't find much other than cheap "quick trip" variety or bust your wallet Surefire.  I guess a red filter would work but it's just one more thing for me to misplace.

I'm not picky, just objective oriented!! ;D. Don't want the pressure switch, wanting a constant on/off tail switch, compact, etc.  Maybe I just gave up the search too soon, 7 Rx sleep meds can do that to you! :o :o
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

targettgii

Try a site called lighthound they have alot of flashlights some pricey some not good stuff though especially solarforce brand.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Flex

Harbor Freight used to have some LED flashlights with a base mounted on-off push button. I think that they are 1" in diameter. They usually come in a multipack of like 3 or 5. Works out to be less that a couple bucks each. The ones I have use 3 AAA batteries. The light is very bright BUT you can't focus it! I'm thinking that on the front end of an airgun it will probably work OK. (Use quality batteries and you'll be happier). Flex
Daisy Power Line 92
Crosman 781 Single-Pump rifle
Crosman Fury Break barrel springer
Crosman BackPacker 2289g
Crosman 1322c
Crosman 1377c
Crosman PowerMaster 760 SC
Crosman 1377 (2nd variant)
Crosman PumpMaster 760
Chinese B-3-? .177cal
Crosman 2240 (now .177 carbine hybrid)
Daisy 105 B
Crosman A*I*R 17 Single-Pump rifle (Phase I)
Crosman 140 .22cal rifle (Fourth Variant)
Black Ops "Exterminator" CO2  BB revolver
Chinese B 3-1 .22 cal
Bemjamin 132 .22 cal pump pistol
Hatsan TAC-BOSS 250XT CO2 BB pistol
Crosman 1008 RepeatAIR .177cal CO2 pellet pistol
Daisy 717 target pistol

airriflenut

I've got 4 of those Harbor Freight special buys.  One quit working altogether, one works when you bang on it, the wife has a working one in her nightstand and number four is MIA.

I appreciate the lead but I was wanting a brighter light.  I still have my Streamlight Stinger from my L.E. days (lifetime warranty!!!), it is super bright and has beam focus but the bulb is so hot it will melt a cheap plastic red filter.  Now that I think about the Streamlight I should check their site and see if they have what I'm needing!!!  Sometimes my ideas are a bit slow in evolving!! ;D
Sterling

airriflenut

Ahhh crossliner, very good info, very good indeed!

Thank you sir, much appreciated!!!
Sterling

crossliner

Quote from: airriflenut on October 07, 2013, 03:14:59 AM
Ahhh crossliner, very good info, very good indeed!

Thank you sir, much appreciated!!!

Rock and roll sir  8)