Got the itch again

Started by Crosshairs, October 09, 2013, 01:59:30 AM

Crosshairs

Yep that's right I want to build another gun. I'm starting to jot down some ideas and checking my parts boxes to see what I can get together. Anyone have a 2250 or 2260 tube for sale.
Mike.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Hi Mike,
If you want a powder coated tube you my check here. A little on the high side, but.....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crosman-2240-2250-SMOOTH-UNMARKED-Main-Gas-Tube-Choose-Your-Color-2300T-2400KT-/330947406356?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:3160
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

the old guy

Well it's about time you got off your butt. I thought maybe you had retired permanently from building any more projects. A person can only bask in the glory of their creations for so long before their fans demand something new. So having said that, quit scratching your head and get to work LOL. Will be watching you closely to see that you don't dillydally. Let the creative juices flow.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

1377x

wondering how long before the next build.
cant wait to see the ball rollin'
closed mouths dont get fed

woody67

Happened to me in college. Penicillin should clear it up in a week or 2.

WyoMan

^^^ lol ;D ....looking forward to another Crosshairs build  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

quickster47 †

Should prove sort of interesting...   as long as it's not a similar play on something already done.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

KevinP

It is most likely already half done .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Ok some some parts came in.

1377x

KevinP

Quote from: 1377x on October 13, 2013, 01:41:21 PM
uh oh i see something happening here

perhaps it's a clue ?   :D
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

BigErn

Nice parts there Mike  :-*   I know the feeling... I want to build something new but I really don't have the room for any more guns  >:(  I would have to get rid of some of the builds I have done to create new ones, that's really hard for me to do since I love them all!

Crosshairs

Quote from: BigErn on October 13, 2013, 05:37:08 PM
Nice parts there Mike  :-*   I know the feeling... I want to build something new but I really don't have the room for any more guns  >:(  I would have to get rid of some of the builds I have done to create new ones, that's really hard for me to do since I love them all!
I can understand that Big E i really need to let some go i just don't have the heart to do it. I did get rid of one but was made an real good offer.

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22