My first Crosman..

Started by rangerfredbob, October 23, 2013, 03:56:52 AM

rangerfredbob

Had about 10 minutes of daylight before I couldn't see my spinner in my back yard when I got home so I decided to shoot a bit, only shooting at the 1.5" target and all off hand. Started with my new Blue Streak, no sighting in I hit like 2 out of 15 shots, then decided to try the Daisy 120, HOLY TRIGGER PULL BATMAN! got to be 10 pound pull! anyway, no hits after like 4 shots and couldn't take the trigger anymore. Moved to the Recruit I fixed up and it has like a 1lb pull trigger so it was too big of a step and took 3 shots to hit the spinner then was two in a row... laser gun :), then for the heck of it I pulled out my first Crosman, a '93 vintage 1377, first shot hit the spinner, so did second and third... of all the abuse I gave that thing over the years it's a friggin tack driver...

Anyway, thought I'd share :)
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

1377x

oh yeah those old 1377s were built like tanks and when things were built to last unlike today in our disposable society
my phase 2 shot bbs and pellets both were accurate at15 yards i would literally shoot dimes us currency
closed mouths dont get fed

bgmcgee

Cool deal there rfb . Got to love the ones we abused huh. ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"