my next build!

Started by onebaddj, October 27, 2013, 01:25:42 AM

onebaddj

ordered some more parts today! when they arrive i will just need the tube, barrel and receiver. was looking at a 20 cal but doing the math it just is not cost effective to do it with a pcp. figure this next build will be a power build and 22 will be the best cost effective. i have a ss valve that is bored out with all the mods. i figure if i bulk fill with 2k psi and run 25 gr jsb monsters at 650_700 fps on a 20 in barrel that will give me some stinger power. we will see what other part i can aquire over the next couple months. the build will likely speed up as the parts roll in and the rash gets itchier!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

arkmaker †

I hear that! My hpa build Has been giving me dreams......soft little sayings like "build me now, build me NOW!"  ;D

I just need a few more parts and I'm there. Hopefully by January, I'll be slinging lead with it. I was thinking a 12" .22 barrel and stock for days I want a carbine.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

onebaddj

the itch is nasty and tasty beverages make it worse! lol  i have a 2250 with 14.5 in barrel and a 2400 with 18 in barrel that both ended being tailored towrds.efficiency and accuracy. next one will be power and accuracy. i should just dump the money into my condor!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

1377x

Quote from: onebaddj on October 27, 2013, 02:10:06 AM
the itch is nasty and tasty beverages make it worse! lol  i have a 2250 with 14.5 in barrel and a 2400 with 18 in barrel that both ended being tailored towrds.efficiency and accuracy. next one will be power and accuracy. i should just dump the money into my condor!
whats the fun of that? that gun already puts out 60fpe at least
750fps would be nice with a monster pellet
closed mouths dont get fed