Benefit Raffle

Started by arkmaker †, October 29, 2013, 12:08:02 AM

arkmaker †

Hello Everyone,

Quote from: arkmaker on October 29, 2013, 12:08:02 AMHello Everyone,Within the next week we will be sponsoring a raffle to help out a family with critical medical costs. More details will follow shortly, but I wanted to give you a look at one of the prizes that will be awarded.Rich

Hello Everyone,

Here is the official "Benefit Raffle" entry thread. Below is a list of prizes that will be awarded and entry details. but first let's take a look at why we are sponsoring this raffle in the first place. Trust me, it is a good thing you will be doing by taking a chance on these prizes. All (as in every cent) goes to the family. 

This is my ( Trophyhunter49 ) Grand Daughter, Haiven Mills. She was diagnosed with Tay-Sachs disease a few months ago. This is a Terminal disease with NO treatment or cure!

Here is a little on Tay-Sachs.   
Infantile Tay–Sachs disease. Infants with Tay–Sachs disease appear to develop normally for the first six months after birth. Then, as neurons become distended with gangliosides, a relentless deterioration of mental and physical abilities begins. The child becomes blind, deaf, unable to swallow, atrophied, and paralytic. Death usually occurs before the age of four! 
She is now 21 months old and has regressed back to a 2 month old infant!

Details for entry:
Each entry will cost you $10. US. You can buy as many as you like. This time around, I will mark your name and the number on your ticket, Example; if I bought two tickets, they would be marked Arkmaker #1 and Arkmaker #2. This way you can have non members in your family/friends enter as well under your name and they can win as well. Hope that is clear. Buy lots of tickets!!

Deadline for entries is Saturday, November 9th at 12 noon Eastern time

Here is who is entered. I will update the list as they come in;
Tickets          UserName   
  10              WyoMan     
   5               bgmcgee
   5               vertguy
  10              brz-ryder
   2               Crosshairs
   5               DJammer
   6               Bill L
   5               Silvershooter
   5               Davio
   5               KevinP
   3               Noah
   1               KO
   2               rangerfredbob
   2              JMJinNC
   2              Breakfastchef
   2              Gdm620
   5              mudduck48
   2              quickster47

Prizes:

P17 - Brand new in the Package. Win this and you get to join in and shoot the P17 club!

Crosman Folding Blade - Brand new (box looks a little worn, but a never re-sharped blade is up for grabs.

1322 Laser Etched Tube
12"  .22 Barrel
Custom Camo Dip by Davio (Grips, pump arm, front/rear sites, barrel band and breech)this one is ready for you to enjoy as is or mod it up to your hearts content!!

2240 - looks kind of plain and is mostly stock, but a good start to modder heaven with an installed Archer Super Sear and a 6mm Set screw transfer port mod. (not pictured is the small front brake that will adorn the muzzle). Your choice of Brown or Black grips.

Bald Eagle 19 in 1 Range Tool

Your Choice of Davio's Muzzle Brakes! Here is an example, one of my favorites :-)

There you have it folks!! Let's try to have fun with this while helping out some good people.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

quickster47 †

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

arkmaker †

Internals are stock, but I will post up some chrony numbers and shot targets as soon as I get the chance.  :-*

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

mudduck48

How much are the tickets? I'm in. :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

vertguy

PC77
FX Verminator .22

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

arkmaker †

I'm a little floored right now! In a very good way!

I moved the details up to the very first post of this thread. Please make sure your name shows up on the list and PM me if it doesn't.
Thanks

arkmaker †

We have had another prize donation! I will update the thread tonight (at work now).

I think you guys will like this cool little tool and that it will find a home in anyone range bag!!

Yep, this is a teaser! ;D

Rich

Trophyhunter49

:) :-*  I just want to say thanks to the ones who have already bought thier tickets for this Raffle :-* Pass it on to other members who may not have seen this thread :-*  Thanks Guys :-* :-*

arkmaker †

I just added another prize!

Scroll up, last one on the list.......... Bald Eagle 19 in 1 Range Bag Tool

DJammer

Our Family's thought are with you and yours in this trying time.
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!