Why So Many

Started by Crosshairs, November 15, 2013, 02:53:13 AM

Crosshairs

Most people will ask us guys why do you need so many guns, what's your answer.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mudduck48

I don't need so many, only one that works great, but the crosmantis bug hits and says, "buy it, buy it". And I just can't help myself. And the next thing I know I'm hitting the buttons and POOF! I have spent more money on an air gun I don't really need. It's just the OBSESSION to have more. And there is no known cure. ??? ??? ??? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Crosshairs

Very nice collection Duck i think i might be responsible for some of the guns you bought and the other way around. That's another thing someone posts a really nice gun and everyone wants one it is a sickness  ;D and there is no cure. I also thinks it's cool when it takes 20 minutes to decide what gun/guns to shoot. Even the cheap replicas are a blast to shoot no hunting or target shooters but still fun to shoot cans and bottles.
                                         Mike

BillK

Quote from: Crosshairs on November 15, 2013, 02:53:13 AM
Most people will ask us guys why do you need so many guns, what's your answer.

"For the very same reason some folks collect coins, hummels, stamps, quilts ect.  I like them.  Plus I can shoot them.  Why do you ask?"
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

BDS

:D I see your collection Mike and Duck's collection, and I don't feel nearly as sick! ;D :-*

Brian

KevinP

Need ?   :o  It's just something you have to have .................. :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

vertguy

Nice collection Duck!!!

BIC...

Because
I
Can

My wife and I use that slogan with the "I" swapped with a "We"... BWC. Its is a very unique club that only a few of our friends can join as the kids are grown, no pets, dual income and we do what ever we want, when we want :-*

But in there lies the challenge to "control" my urges as I have the means and it is only $50 here, $100 there... but it does add up. And this forum does nothing but fuel it :D
PC77
FX Verminator .22

ped

all of the above probally
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Trophyhunter49

I tell people I collect air guns like people that buy fishin lures that NEVER see any water, but I shoot mine.    There is this little voice in the back of my mind that says Go buy more Go buy MORE and I can't help myself. It's like a drug habbit, when you get started you just can't stop! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

K.O.

Because at my level it is cheaper than amps and guitars... ???

I actually want to add just a couple to my sig

A  2200 will happen by may/june

as I  can

A .20  pumper

I would like to in the next few years at some point , build,

A .25 pumper

A .30 pumper

If I run into any killer deals on a pumper might just go for it.
1322XLT(2100/13XX hybyid)750 fps @ 16 pumps w/CPHP 14.3g

MK1322(2240/13XX/MK177 hybrid) 805 fps at @ 22 pumps w/14.3g CPHP

about 5 more 13xxs
Two Daisy 953(# 31x Jan. 1985) & (Sept 2004)
2100b (with old style piston)
.25 Mrod (50fpe tune)
.177 BSA Buccaneer (on the way)

Crosshairs

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on November 15, 2013, 09:14:29 PM
   I tell people I collect air guns like people that buy fishin lures that NEVER see any water, but I shoot mine.    There is this little voice in the back of my mind that says Go buy more Go buy MORE and I can't help myself. It's like a drug habbit, when you get started you just can't stop! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yep.

Paul55

As I don't drink, don't smoke, don't gamble & don't associate with loose women I need to spend my money somehow  :P

Crosshairs

Quote from: Paul55 on November 17, 2013, 05:07:30 PM
As I don't drink, don't smoke, don't gamble & don't associate with loose women I need to spend my money somehow  :P
Agreed even my wife said that once i asked if she had a problem with me spending money on guns and other things like knives, coins and so on. She said you work for it spend it how you want and at least your not in the bar every night.
                                         Mike

Bill in SC

I have several because each gun has it's own specific purpose. For instance, my Diana 34 scoped out is great to target shoot with from the bench, but too heavy to carry in the field all day. So, an un-scoped 34P is light enough to walk with all day, and accurate enough to hunt squirrels with. My 13XX carbine is light, compact, maneuverable, and accurate, so it goes with me anytime my truck leaves home. It is a general knock around plinker/brush gun. These are just a few examples of why one is just not enough to fit the bill.

Bill in SC

onebaddj

alot of people laugh at my bb gun collection until i out shoot them and their powder burners or break out the condor and put holes in a 2x4. and i just shot twice as much as them for 1/2 the price. then they start to realize the fun in it. my wife just makes fun of me no matter what. she never will get it. my kids love to shoot with me and the fact i have built them all their own custom guns.  :-*
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.