My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

1377x

oh yeah
not gmac seal but simular
i cut a transfer port seal in half.works great
closed mouths dont get fed

EddieKneejerk

I put a top seal on all of my Crosman pistols - I popped to B&Q and bought a packet of rubber seals for Ã,£1.99 and they work really well. :)

TiminNC

Thanks for the info guys.

I used a Danco #36 O-Ring from Home Depot.  The dimensions of the O-Ring were 5/16ââ,¬Â OD x 3/16ââ,¬Â ID x 1/16ââ,¬Â.  That was close to the size I needed, but that it was too big to fit in breech.  So I put the O-Ring on the transfer port and trimmed it down with a pair of scissors.  I finally got the O-Ring to fit in the breech.  After putting the airgun back together, the leak was gone.  I also gained around 20 fps too. 

At about $4 US, I may order up some seals from GMAC too.

1377x

Quote from: TiminNC on June 04, 2010, 01:37:32 AM
Thanks for the info guys.

I used a Danco #36 O-Ring from Home Depot.  The dimensions of the O-Ring were 5/16ââ,¬Â OD x 3/16ââ,¬Â ID x 1/16ââ,¬Â.  That was close to the size I needed, but that it was too big to fit in breech.  So I put the O-Ring on the transfer port and trimmed it down with a pair of scissors.  I finally got the O-Ring to fit in the breech.  After putting the airgun back together, the leak was gone.  I also gained around 20 fps too. 

At about $4 US, I may order up some seals from GMAC too.
i did the same thing when i ran out of transfer port seals.pretty much got the same results :)

akula8608

Hello, what's the best method for cutting these o-rings in half? Thanks
U.S. Navy Submarine Force 1986-2008

1377x

Quote from: akula8608 on April 01, 2012, 11:03:42 AM
Hello, what's the best method for cutting these o-rings in half? Thanks
i dont know about the o-rings
the transfer port gasket seal has a line through the middle of it cut along that line with a fresh razorblade.you will end up with two equal sized top seals