13xx arrow shooter

Started by bluefork, January 30, 2014, 07:33:32 AM

bluefork

So I got bored the other day. I have a lot of extra airgun parts laying around so I got a little inspired. I lathed down a stock 1377 barrel and made one of my carbon arrows into (3) 9 inch airgun bolts.  I haven't really haven't had time to play with it yet. But it does have my curiousity peaked.....
www.blueforkdesign.us
www.infowars.com

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

brz-ryder †

Check this out joe hickey did the sams thing posted it on the ca forum he did it a little different but it worked
http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic55565.html?hilit=shooting%20arrows
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

quickster47 †

I've been wanting to do something like that.  Even found a kit for sale but the guy never has answered my eMails.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Trophyhunter49

BDS

:D Crazy but cool Greg!

I wonder if the fletching/feathers will interrupt it's flight path if they interfere with the tube as the arrow shaft leaves the barrel? Maybe a 14" barrel with the arrow out and away from the main part of the gun?
Brian

two_zero

Love it!!

found this while image searching the other day... looks amazing aswell, the AUG-style lower receiver!!
airgun plinker, airsoft skirmisher, bushcrafter, tinker, husband, father, human

-wanted: standard muzzle brake for 2250b (UK/EU)
-1322 mods for "some day": wooden furniture, railed metal breech, threaded muzzle brake

ped

i've always been tempted to build an arrow/bolt firer but in the uk i think i'd be falling foul of our law so i bought a pistol x bow which are perfectly legal even though they have more potential to do harm than an air pistol
i've been modding it slowly so far i've removed the self cocking links and have made a new weaver mount in ally to replace the plastic one that moved every time you cocked it
next job is a shoulder stock
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

droid

Quote from: two_zero on January 30, 2014, 09:19:26 PM
Love it!!

found this while image searching the other day... looks amazing aswell, the AUG-style lower receiver!!

Hoo hoo  :-*  Gotta love that one, some more nutty kit on this link below  ;D

http://www.pinterest.com/quirky2/boy-toys/
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Trophyhunter49

:o :o  I fainly found one of these for sale and it cost 383.9E in US dollars thats 519.76 . A little out of my range!!  WOW  :o :o

BDS

Saw that TH, somebody's proud of those pistols!
Brian

quickster47 †

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on January 31, 2014, 11:37:10 AM
:o :o  I fainly found one of these for sale and it cost 383.9E in US dollars thats 519.76 . A little out of my range!!  WOW  :o :o

Same thing I thought when I saw that price.   :( 

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

onebaddj

ive shot shish ka bob skewers out of mine but can wait to see a video of how that little sucker slings rea arrows! nice work.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.