Woooo Hoooo it's on the way!

Started by OrbeaRider70, February 08, 2014, 03:35:43 PM

OrbeaRider70

My 2300KT is on the way!  Can't wait to get this pistol in and do some stock numbers and then hop it up with the Alchemy boss valve.  Even looking to threading the barrel to acommodate a Neil Clague LDC.  Will post pictures when it arrives.  I plan on learning these pistols as well to add to our tuning services at PiedmontNCAirgunner!  But I suspect R&D will take a few months.  Even convinced a co-worker into ordering one as well.  So will have two to work on and make better.

vertguy

Very nice! I really like my 2400KT, but not done much modding yet except adding a TKO.

What options??
PC77
FX Verminator .22

bgmcgee

Cool deal on the new pistol.  Neil will make a slip on ldc. I've got 2 from Neil and they are quite effective. Never tried a tko so I can'tcomment on them but I did get a couple from accustoms and for the price they are just as good as the Clague ldc's.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

OrbeaRider70

Quote from: vertguy on February 08, 2014, 03:40:19 PM
Very nice! I really like my 2400KT, but not done much modding yet except adding a TKO.

What options??

I just ordered it with the 10.1" barrel; silver muzzle brake<not sure why since I will more than likely thread it to fit the NC LDC; blonde maple grips; CP scope; have a Alchemy boss valve; stainless safety bar; stainless CO2 cap; silver trigger shoe; and that should be the ticket.

Look forward to having a good plinking pistol on hand for days you just don't feel like lugging out the rifles! ;)

OrbeaRider70

Quote from: bgmcgee on February 08, 2014, 04:20:59 PM
Cool deal on the new pistol.  Neil will make a slip on ldc. I've got 2 from Neil and they are quite effective. Never tried a tko so I can'tcomment on them but I did get a couple from accustoms and for the price they are just as good as the Clague ldc's.

I have one lying around that came on a used Hammerli Pneuma .22 I bought then sold.  It is threaded however and thought what a great way to get it in use.  I do full crowning with the tune business so I think branching out to look into threading options to be a logical step so as to offer it up down the road to our customers.

I have looked at the TKO for sure and heard all good things as well.  Who knows in the end what I will end up doing.  Thanks for the feedback.  Bad thing is, I will be away on business when the pistol arrives! 

crossliner

Quote from: OrbeaRider70 on February 08, 2014, 09:47:30 PM
I just ordered it with the 10.1" barrel; silver muzzle brake<not sure why since I will more than likely thread it to fit the NC LDC; blonde maple grips; CP scope; have a Alchemy boss valve; stainless safety bar; stainless CO2 cap; silver trigger shoe; and that should be the ticket.

Look forward to having a good plinking pistol on hand for days you just don't feel like lugging out the rifles! ;)

Why not just buy an adapter? All of mine work well and the quality is very nice too akin to a hi end blued finish..It is secured by set screws btw top and bottom.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crosman-2250-King-Ratcatcher-1-2-UNF-muzzle brake-MODERATOR-ADAPTOR-11-05mm-/231148159890?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item35d1810392

OrbeaRider70

Quote from: crossliner on February 09, 2014, 12:39:07 AM
Why not just buy an adapter? All of mine work well and the quality is very nice too akin to a hi end blued finish..It is secured by set screws btw top and bottom.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crosman-2250-King-Ratcatcher-1-2-UNF-muzzle brake-MODERATOR-ADAPTOR-11-05mm-/231148159890?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item35d1810392

Can those be imported into the US?  If so that is the ticket!

crossliner

Quote from: OrbeaRider70 on February 09, 2014, 11:56:54 PM
Can those be imported into the US?  If so that is the ticket!

Of that I am not very sure but I have a friend in the UK who bought them for me. I had them shipped to the Phils.. Got 5 coming again. Regards.

P.S. You can order them w/ caps albeit mine were made here and in brass and in ss..