Does anyone own one of these 1720T

RetatCDude

Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

TREVA5

That looks really nice. What's it like for a pcp? Are they easy to fill up,

RetatCDude

1. I get 40-50 shots from 3000-2000psi.
2. At 2000psi it takes 25 pumps on the Benji pump to get back to 3000psi.
3. It shoots 8.4fpe right now (factory settings).
4. Others have their pistol shooting over 15fpe.
5. The sky (and your regulations, there) is the limit.
6. If I remember correctly, in the UK you will need a FAC certificate for a 8fpe pistol.
Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

Rualert

Have two for the 4-H club, and I'm in the process of de-tuning them to around 500 fps maybe a little less so we can squeeze 60+ shots to make it through a complete 60 shot match plus sighters. These were the firs PCP pistols I laid hands on that I did not build myself. I will say I was quite impressed with the triggers, and as mentioned filling with the Benji pump was not too bad. I do keep Scuba tanks at the ready, as we don't want the kids expending to much energy pumping then trying to shoot a match, but we do the filling, as none of the kids are allowed to use the tanks, just because we also have a few Challenger's which only require 2K fills, not to mention the liability if we let them use the high pressure fill station. Overall thoughts, good gun for the money, will shoot ragged holes all day long not to mention stacking pellets if the shooter is able at 10M. I personally put 20 shots into a group a touch over a dime at 25 yards with the open sights, and I can't see the sights very well. Scoped I can see the pistols shooting dime size and under at the same distances. Combine the accuracy, trigger, easy fill, and they are a great pistol for competition, small game, or plinking.

Casey

ped

in the uk any air pistol over 6fpe and any pb pistol is a section 5 prohibited weapon same class as a machine gun
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

RetatCDude

So. I was right! ;D
Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL