UTG 3x9 x 40 AO

Started by Bud, July 11, 2015, 05:42:51 AM

Bud

I just purchased a UTG 3x9 40mm AO scope for $64 from Amazon. I hope these thing are as good as everybody says they are. I was shopping for a chrony but kept getting out bid. I caught this on one of those ads that pop up on the side of the page so I clicked on it.  This was a return to Amazon, hopefully it will be OK. I figured this will be more useful then a chronograph. Knowing what velocity I am getting with my mods I made on my $40  ;D ;D ;D ;D 1322 would be nice to know, but connecting with my target is more important. :)

JMJinNC

I have this on my 1377 carbine. Great scope. My only complaint is the weight. Great for a springer, overbuilt for a MSP/PCP.

JMJ
John

Bud

When I checked it out I realized that it was much too big for my 1322, so I cancelled it. I bought a Bug Buster instead. Found one used on Amazon for $66.

BigErn

Wow that's a great price for the UTG, I have one and love it. I also paid $64 for mine but back about three years ago, have not seen them at that price again.

airriflenut

Leapers/UTG optics are excellent, you've made a good choice.  I have the UTG 3-12×44 SWAT, this scope has seen torture..sling swivel failed, 10.7 pound custom CO2, direct impact on the windage turret.  It didn't damage the scope and it didn't affect the POI.

I have a "Bug Buster" I got from AliExpress, $51.99 shipped.  I put in quotations because it is a Leapers scope, but doesn't have the locking turrets or EZ Tap illumination.  Great compact, light scope!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.