3D printed 1377 pump arm

Started by Apachexmd, July 25, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

Apachexmd

Here's my attempt at printing a new pump arm for my ongoing 1377 project. It's printed in black ABS plastic, .25mm layer height, 50% infill. Total print time was about 3 hours. No post processing was done to the print except for breaking off support structure (holes need to be drilled out it and could use some sanding/acetone vapor polishing).

By pure coincidence, the printed pump arm weighs exactly the same as the stock one at 53grams, so no added weight.

It was modeled in Sketchup and the STL can be found here at Youmagine.com for free. On youmagine, you can click on the yellow thumbnail of the 3d model (under the main picture) and you can spin the model around with the right mouse button.

I've posted the sketchup file as well, if you want to modify it. It's licensed creative commons, so do what you want with it, just give credit.

mudduck48

You are just coming up with more neat stuff. :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

oldgearhead

Awesome!
I hope it doesn't scrape the finish off the trigger guard like the 'stock' one does...
Great job! Again!
J-B or GooGone?
Tissue test and Q-tips
JSB Exact or LUM-77?
Longer barrel?

Apachexmd

Good point. I may need to recess where it touches the tube to leave room for some felt or other cushion. Great thing about 3d printing is iterations like that is very easy.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

ped

I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

RC1947

Oneied

2240 aka Bruiser
CP-1M
1st Gen MRod .177
Diana 52 .22
Talon SS .22
Edge carbine
XS46U gas ram .22
B 21 .22
izh60
P17
Nitro Pistol

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Old Dog

Oh Boy, I would love a 3D printer a friend has one and it is amazing what he does with his  :-*

Nice work  :-*
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

onebaddj

i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Apachexmd

Thanks again for the kind words.  In case some of yall haven't seen it,  I posted the finished gun here.

Got some aluminum round bar in and will attempt to make a stock to turn it into a carbine.