13xx trigger washer...

Started by TennX, December 28, 2015, 10:47:08 PM

TennX

I just did light trigger jobs on my guns 4- 13xx and 1- 2240.... ..my question...the bent washer that is on the back side of trigger....on some of the guns the bend was up, on some down..which way is  it suppose to go from factory...either way triggers are lot better...many thanks 

EVP   appears to show washer on top of trigger...all 5 guns had washer on back side, in one configuration or the other...from factory

airriflenut

I don't use them anymore but either concave up or down works and I put mine between the frame and trigger.

Something I've found that works better is a nylon washer I get at ACE hardware.  They measure 1/4" o.d. x .135" i.d. x .035" thick.  I put one one the frame side for both the trigger and sear, they eliminate almost all of the "wiggle" of each.
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

Hinecken

Just did that same thing with my 1377 last night.  Now if I could just solve that little bit of play in the trigger before it touches the sear I'd be golden

TennX

Quote from: Hinecken on December 30, 2015, 11:06:08 PM
Just did that same thing with my 1377 last night.  Now if I could just solve that little bit of play in the trigger before it touches the sear I'd be golden

couple of mods on you tube addressing the slack u mention...good luck

Hinecken

Quote from: TennX on December 30, 2015, 11:09:46 PM
couple of mods on you tube addressing the slack u mention...good luck

Thanks for that!  Fixed it in less than 10 minutes with no drilling or tapping.   :-*