1377 barrel band

Started by TennX, January 10, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

TennX

I have a 1377 set up as a carbine...already has the steel breech...want to replace the stock barrel with at least a 16"....what is the best barrel band to get...was thinking 2289 band with screw, but have seen some that say they will remove the slop in pump arm.....many thanks

bgmcgee

It also depends on your budget.  Davio here has a 3d printed one that some say is good. I myself prefer a metal one like the one on hpa sports made by bluefork.  It is pricy but it definately is solid.
http://www.hpasports.com/en/crosman/1-13xx-pump-arm-pivot-barrel-band-with-fiber-optic-front-sight-black.html
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

TennX

Quote from: bgmcgee on January 10, 2016, 03:31:47 PM
It also depends on your budget.  Davio here has a 3d printed one that some say is good. I myself prefer a metal one like the one on hpa sports made by bluefork.  It is pricy but it definately is solid.
http://www.hpasports.com/en/crosman/1-13xx-pump-arm-pivot-barrel-band-with-fiber-optic-front-sight-black.html

Thanks, Ive purchased from HPA before...and your right pricey , but quality cost...that one band would cover my whole mod budget on this gun....LOL

mudduck48

Quote from: TennX on January 10, 2016, 03:21:51 PM
I have a 1377 set up as a carbine...already has the steel breech...want to replace the stock barrel with at least a 16"....what is the best barrel band to get...was thinking 2289 band with screw, but have seen some that say they will remove the slop in pump arm.....many thanks
If you want to remove the slop in the pump arm, buy your new barrel band from Davio. I have both the Blue Fork and Davio barrel bands and with Davio's I do not need to put a washer in between the pump arm halves to remove the slop. Been there done that. Blue Fork, need washer, Davio  no washer. And I shot tighter groups with Davio's barrel band. :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tater

Another recommendation for a Davio 3D barrel band. It locks everything in rock solid and it's not pricey. My pump arm now has zero wiggle.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs