Mellon Air....

Started by TennX, February 02, 2016, 03:38:44 PM

TennX

Ive got a small , I mean small order in.... he stated he is about a week behind...whats the longest anybody has had to wait...just curious...thanks

bgmcgee

One order was 2 months but it is what it is.  He clearly states time frames and what not.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Noah

Charlie makes great parts - well worth the wait.  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

quickster47 †

Quote from: TennX on February 02, 2016, 03:38:44 PM
Ive got a small , I mean small order in.... he stated he is about a week behind...whats the longest anybody has had to wait...just curious...thanks

Patience young grasshopper, just be patient and your reward will be well worth the wait.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

Week. When i see a long turnaround time i wait. The wait is well worth it
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

His parts are well worth the wait! It took 3 weeks one time when I ordered from him and one time 1 week !

BillK

Last year or longer I waited appx. 3 Mo. for an order.  It was pump arm spacers & bushings so it didn't really hold up any shooting.
He makes good parts at good prices and because of that gets behind/overworked.  Like mentioned.....worth the wait.
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

TennX

Got my order , took about 3 weeks, from reading that's not bad shipping time...gun is together and a tack driver..thanks MR. Mellon...

FLplinker

Got an order in about a week, as stated on his home page. But unlike stated on his FAQ page about orders, he did not reply to my e-mail. I read that it would take 7+ days to get my order. The day after placing my order, I decided I wanted to add to it. So that I didn't have to pay shipping twice I sent him an e-mail asking if he would add the item ( an extended .177 bolt) and I would just pay the part cost via PayPal. Didn't get a reply and 4 or 5 days later got a notice my original order had shipped. :( Recommend you call instead! Since I didn't choose that option I can't say what kind of success that will produce.

Flattitude

I ordered a extended bolt in .22 and got it in 4 days.  Great service and communication and will use him again.