WAITING !!

Started by Trophyhunter49, February 19, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

Trophyhunter49

This waiting is a killer !  ;) ;)  ;D ;D  Went down to my shop this evening and went to digging around in my parts
drawer and found a 2250 tube that I had once made a PCP shooter out of, well it now sports a NEW PROD valve and a .177 cal. barrel! It looks like it had been sent for and got LOST on the way back !!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I had my son (JOHN) to sand blast it a few weeks back , so its just bare medal . The .177 barrel had been used as a tool to drive a stuck valve out of an old 1377 phase I that I had traded for that was one big RUST BUCKET!! The muzzle was beat almost closed , well I cut it off just a little and recrowned  it the breech end just need a little cleaning up. Got it all put together and shot it a few time , NO leaks , shoots hard too ! Got to find me a pistol scope and a good paint job and then I'll post a few pics.! Thinking about I'll try to post some of pics. Friday ! Goin to try to get John to put a cerakote paint job in black on it if he's not to far behind on his other work. He tells me I'm not a paying customer and I have to wait till he as a slack time!  ;) ;) He's doing one now for me that I don't have a clue what it's goin to look like! So when its done we'll know at the same time . ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

quickster47 †

Well all that certainly sounds interesting.  Keep us updated and we are waiting with bated breath to see what it actually looks like.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Tater

Cool project! You should take pics of each step as you go. Would be cool to see the progress.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Tater on February 19, 2016, 02:21:18 AM
Cool project! You should take pics of each step as you go. Would be cool to see the progress.
:-*  :-* :-*

mudduck48

O-boy, another parts gun build. Can't wait to see the results.  :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

Here we go again...dang show-off! ;)
Joe
Aurora, CO.

RC1947

Certainly sounds interesting.  RC

targettgii

Parts gun yeah ok we"ll see! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Brutuz

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 19, 2016, 02:47:26 AM
O-boy, another parts gun build. Can't wait to see the results.  :)

Same here  :-* :-* :-*
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Trophyhunter49

:) Ok guys, I broke her down to send to paint and here is what I've got !! As you can see the air tube I measured for the PROD valve and after that it pretty muchs all falls together ! Here are a few pics. as it is now!!

Monkeydad1969

Uh-oh!  Looks like you are the busy bee.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

onebaddj

You know your an addict when you have enough left over parts to build another gun. LolCant wait to see the final product.
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: onebaddj on February 20, 2016, 08:05:45 PM
You know your an addict when you have enough left over parts to build another gun. LolCant wait to see the final product.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I guess I am what I am !!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D