B&M multishot breech is on order! Its here! And done!

Started by onebaddj, March 08, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

onebaddj

So my 2250 was my first pcp and i have completely modded it out to a very nice little shooter. Well my son fits the gun perfectly and has taken a liking to it over the years but the past few months has been trying to figure out a way to make it a repeater. So after a ton of research i finally settled on the bnm customs multishot breech with picitinny rail. Was tempted to get the full kit with barrel and shroud but that would most likly get in the way of the bulk fill part of the project. I have a 12 oz co2 tank from the talon ready to go on. Just need to order the boss valve for bulk fill and jds adapter and im all set. No need for the shroud either cause i already have the 6 in tko break that works just fine.

My sons bday is friday so hoping the parts will come in quickly so i can surprise him for his bday. Once done he will have a bulk co2 repeater 2250! Will be cool!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

BillK

Sounds like a great present. :-*
When can I submit my application to become one of your sons? ;)
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

quickster47 †

You will be well pleased with the B&M breech.  They do quality work.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bgmcgee

Yep good choice on the bnm breech.  Did you get a side cocker or rear cocker? I've got a rear cocker and really like it. Great products.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Rualert

Nice breech, great choice. I had the pleasure to try one out on a buddies gun, his had the rear bolt with the addition of a slight rearward pull to clear the transfer port. Really nice piece,  easy to operate, and looked great. Your son will be a happy camper, but then you will just have to have one for yourself!

Casey

onebaddj

Thanks gents. I am really excited to see his face when he opens the box. I got the side cocker. Also ordered a disco valve and JDS adapter to bulk fill it.

And your 100% correct Rualert, I have a ccs 2400 sitting on the wall in the garage that is begging for the same treatment!

Noah

Quote from: bgmcgee on March 09, 2016, 01:45:54 AM
Yep good choice on the bnm breech.  Did you get a side cocker or rear cocker? I've got a rear cocker and really like it. Great products.

I noticed on the website that you can also purchased already-modified pistols with all the bells and whistles. I wonder what kind of internal modifications have been made but if not, I know where and who can help me, fellow CAPOF peeps  ;)

http://www.bnmcustom.com/product/cp1002/
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

MaxPow3r

I was there earlier wondering the same thing. I also could not tell the difference between the two versions of the 2240 or the two versions of the 13XX.
MAXPOW3R

Noah

Quote from: MaxPow3r on March 10, 2016, 03:54:20 AM
I was there earlier wondering the same thing. I also could not tell the difference between the two versions of the 2240 or the two versions of the 13XX.

I am pretty sure each of the two pistols come with options of weaver or dovetail breech rails. Later I will do the math and find out if it is cheaper to just buy a stock 2240 in addition to all of the BNM parts included needed (as well as the innards from elsewhere, most likely from one of you CAPOF members).
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

quickster47 †

Quote from: Noah on March 10, 2016, 05:09:54 AM
I am pretty sure each of the two pistols come with options of weaver or dovetail breech rails. Later I will do the math and find out if it is cheaper to just buy a stock 2240 in addition to all of the BNM parts included needed (as well as the innards from elsewhere, most likely from one of you CAPOF members).

Okay Mister Noah, we are anxiously awaiting your math skills so we will know how to go about or next purchase.   :-*  ;)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

onebaddj

When i was looking at the breech and shround combos they have i also looked at their pistols. It would be cheaper for me to buy the whole pistol from them then swap upper halves. Already have boss valve and tricked out trigger setup in my 2250. Plus power adjuster and heavier hammer spring.

After this i really need to go through all my stuff and have a garage sale before i use all the parts to build another gun that is just 1 part short then end up spending a ton of cash to finish that project. Lol

Noah

Quote from: quickster47 on March 10, 2016, 01:46:22 PM
Okay Mister Noah, we are anxiously awaiting your math skills so we will know how to go about or next purchase.   :-*  ;)

Carl

Even without knowing what kind of internal modifications have been included, it is much cheaper to be the whole pistol opposed to buying items piece-by-piece. Perhaps once I get more discretionary cash sitting around I'll consider this purchase  ???

ped

think they're stock guns internally
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Trophyhunter49

Your going to love that breech !!

onebaddj

It got here yesterday and today me and the son have his gun ripped apart. Had to go buy a $20 hex key set for a 9/32 hex key i think it was or 9/64. Either way none of my sets had that size! So all the new parts are disco front half of the valve and valve stem with the boss rear end was cheaper that way, bnm repeater breech, and jds bulk fill adapter. Bout 1/2 way done. Cannot wait to get it done!