Started by quickster47 †, March 09, 2016, 05:36:37 PM

KevinP

The man has got some rocks ....   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Quote from: 45 Bravo on June 07, 2016, 04:13:56 AM
Wow you guys have some fancy tools.
Mine are just a few, but different sizes for different applications..

You know, the right tool for the job..

I just couldn't resist this...

Stone Age  :-*

Tommy

After buying a Crosman 2240 the first two tools I needed were very small allen wrenches  1/16,  and .05 to remove the trigger/sear cover.   I have had a Sherline lathe and  mill for many years and will be using them to make a few adjustable  front sight holders.

quickster47 †

Quote from: Tommy on June 07, 2016, 04:43:20 PM
After buying a Crosman 2240 the first two tools I needed were very small allen wrenches  1/16,  and .05 to remove the trigger/sear cover.   I have had a Sherline lathe and  mill for many years and will be using them to make a few adjustable  front sight holders.

Will be interested to see what you come up with for adjustable front sight holders.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

WyoMan

Quote from: 45 Bravo on June 07, 2016, 04:13:56 AM
Wow you guys have some fancy tools.
Mine are just a few, but different sizes for different applications..

You know, the right tool for the job..

I just couldn't resist this...

Looks like the top two have some wear marks... keep the tooling fresh  :-* Hey!... stone tools rock  :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Tommy

Quote from: Tommy on June 07, 2016, 04:43:20 PM

Will be interested to see what you come up with for adjustable front sight holders.

Carl

It will be a simple delrin sleeve with a threaded post sight.  I think this will give more intricate elevation adjustment.   The 2240 stock rear sight looks to be fussy with a small screw to loosen and move the notch/peep up or down.