What's in your Airgun Toolbag?

Started by quickster47 †, March 09, 2016, 05:36:37 PM

quickster47 †

Let's face it, if you work on airguns any at all then you eventually end up with a collection of tools, some of them specialized and some of them run-of-the-mill.  The problem I used to have, and probably most have experienced, is keeping all those tools in one location.

What to do, what to do?  During one of my shopping sprees on Amazon searching for who knows what, I came across some new and updated old style Army tool bags and bought three of them and have been putting them to good use ever since.

So now I can have all my tools in one location, mostly.  Now the question is, what do you keep in your airgun toolbag.  Share with us your every day used tools and perhaps any special tools you have made or purchased.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

quickster47 †

More pictures...

When I'm working upstairs on the sun porch I also keep cans of Dust-Off around rather than dragging one of my air compressors upstairs or running an incredibly long air hose.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

quickster47 †

Couple of my specialty tools, home made for a specific purpose.

Top one is my valve tool for disassembling valves.
Bottom is my Pro-Top valve tool for servicing the Pro-Top valve top while it is in the gun.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

quickster47 †

Quote from: mudduck48 on March 09, 2016, 06:51:31 PM
Nice set up. :-*

Thanks but it isn't all about my toolbag, I want to see what you keep in your airgun toolbag.  Share with us your every day used tools and perhaps any special tools you have made or purchased.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

ped

what ducky said -nice selection
my tools are spread all over the place  and I make tools as needed
top is a Sheridan valve thread chaser kindly made by a good friend
a set of valve tools to work on my 112
a paintball reg removal tool and a steel block that regs can be screwed into to lessen wasted air when resetting output pressure
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

quickster47 †

ped, I take from this small offering of your tools that you are mostly into HPA stuff these days. :)

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

mudduck48

Don't have an airgun bag, don't need one. Most used tools are in a Cool whip tub. The rest are in my tool box.

Noah

"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Gary

Good golly, y'all have some fancy tools. I'm almost ashamed to post a picture of my Crosman tool kit.  :-[  I usually keep most of them in the tractor tool box so they can serve a dual purpose. They may not be fancy, but there's not the first Crosman that has failed to come apart with these.....getting them back together, well that;s a different story. ???  ;D ;) I couldn't find my nail that doubles as a drift.

bgmcgee

Cool tool bag Carl. Which gun you check the reflexes on? Most of my airgun tools are in a couple of drawers in my airgun tool box along with pellets. Lubes are on a shelf in the garage.

photo hosting sites
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

Quote from: Gary on March 10, 2016, 12:44:06 AM
Good golly, y'all have some fancy tools. I'm almost ashamed to post a picture of my Crosman tool kit.  :-[  I usually keep most of them in the tractor tool box so they can serve a dual purpose. They may not be fancy, but there's not the first Crosman that has failed to come apart with these.....getting them back together, well that;s a different story. ???  ;D ;) I couldn't find my nail that doubles as a drift.

I sure like that rusty single jack you have. When all else fails, git a bigger hammer. ;D ;D

RC1947

Made this 1" dia. tool from an old snare drum stand.  This is needed to dis and reassemble a Norica, or any of the rifles they made for Beeman.  The mainspring must be compressed in order to remove the trigger assembly, and this tool is used to do that.  RC

quickster47 †

Because they are just so useful, and every toolbag should have one or two, today I added a couple two different types of jar/lid grabbers to my airgun toolbag.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

mudduck48

Those are cool. You would need those trying to open the Crosman destroyer EX pellet tins.