Ebay

Started by rich666, October 03, 2010, 08:47:00 PM

rich666

There are some pretty nice bits turning up on Ebay at the minute for 22XX and 13XX pistols and rifles.  Some very nice power adjusters and bolts at reasonable prices - don't know what the quality is like but they look very nice.  Adjusters are selling Ã,£16.50 inc P&P.   :)
I love Crosmans

Nate

there are also alot of good scope and other accesories on ebay for very good prices, i bought a BSA scope for my qb 78 and i bought an ACOG replica for my 1377 bullpup

quickster47 †

Nate, how do you like your QB78?  I just got one from my son and find that the gun is really excellent.  It is the AR2079A model in .177.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

rich666

I now have one of the Power adjusters sitting on my 2240 and the finish is gorgeous, high polished brasswork and a neat recessed set screw once you get you power set right.  Can't fault the the quality of this especially at such at reasonable price.
I love Crosmans

Nate

Quote from: quickster47 on October 10, 2010, 11:16:14 PM
Nate, how do you like your QB78?  I just got one from my son and find that the gun is really excellent.  It is the AR2079A model in .177.

Carl

i realy like my qb78  :)
very accurate, good power, fun to shoot, decent trigger, well built
i can hit quarters at 25 yards with this gun easily

steveo1989

Yeah, there are some VERY NICE 1377 walnut grips on Ebay now from S&P grips.  I bought a set of myrtle from them for my 1377, and an INCREDIBLE set of cocobolo for my 2240.  Nicest I have seen yet...and very good prices!   :-*
Avid rimfire and extreme long range shooter.  Newly re-introduced to airguns, and find it quite interesting to get trigger time in my basement every day.

rich666

Don't need any grips for mine, just do a search on my Rat knackerer and you'll see I made my own stock  :-*.

Plus I just happen to have a couple of pieces of Black walnut, and some seasoned oak lying around, but I'll need to find some brass screws before I make any oak grips as the acid and tanins in it attack steel and iron.

Not doing much with my pistols at the moment, to much chassis building to do for my son.  8)
I love Crosmans