Crosman Premier Super Points

Started by Omalon, December 12, 2010, 01:57:42 AM

Omalon

I purchased 4 tins of Super Points and had problems shooting in 3 different 1377c.  Took 4 to 5 pumps to get them to fire and they were all over the place.  Also, very hard to load.  I was wondering if anyone else has run into problem with the Super Points in a 1377c.  Crosman was nice enough to replace all 4 tins with Super Matches which worked fine.

quickster47 †

Interesting in that I was using some today doing some silhouette shooting and was having problems with them.  And my gun was a 2300KT .177 CO2 powered.  They just did not meet any of my expectations for performance and I was disappointed because most other Crosman pellets work very well.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

loksi67

Quote from: OmalonAlso, very hard to load.

same experience here. just unable to load in every crosman barrel also in the npss. I think the head diameter should be more than .177

Omalon

I think Crosman must have changed their Manufacturing specs on the Super Points because the first batch I ordered 8 months ago worked fine with 3 pumps and loaded with out any problems.  The newer ones are bad and the fact Crosman replaced tells me something is wrong.  Funny, Crosman pellets don't work in their own guns......

chrisgtcs

Quote from: Omalon on December 12, 2010, 01:57:42 AM
I purchased 4 tins of Super Points and had problems shooting in 3 different 1377c.  Took 4 to 5 pumps to get them to fire and they were all over the place.  Also, very hard to load.  I was wondering if anyone else has run into problem with the Super Points in a 1377c.  Crosman was nice enough to replace all 4 tins with Super Matches which worked fine.
Yes, their accuracy is very bad! I used them in my Discovery and threw them away!

steveo1989

I didn't have any luck with them OR with the RWS pointed.
Avid rimfire and extreme long range shooter.  Newly re-introduced to airguns, and find it quite interesting to get trigger time in my basement every day.

Crosshairs

RWS pellets are one of the best out there.
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

mr007s

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 28, 2011, 10:29:53 PM
RWS pellets are one of the best out there.
                             Mike

I think that is why PA is always out of stock when I need some Hobby's!