Anyone watch The TV Show TOP SHOT ? Tonight shooting upside down 3/22

Started by Crosshairs, March 10, 2011, 07:30:36 PM

Crosshairs

I watch a show called top shot you guys will love it.On the hstory channel on tuesdays 10pm
               Mike     http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

sandman20

I watch it every week. There is a nice cross section of the shooting sports. The longbow guy is awesome! Along with airguns I'm also an Archery fanatic so I can really appreciate just how difficult those shots are.

swclemmons

Love the show. just watching it this week made me want one of those race pistols but... dont have $2800 to throw at something like that. still wish i could find a place where they did the zip line shooting from the last season. it looked like it would be too much fun.

zoned

Yep, been trying to catch it as of late. Pretty cool show IMO.

1377x

i caught a couple of episodes
don't really have to much time for television
closed mouths dont get fed

62Falcon

I don't get the History Channel but I've watched an episode online. It seems pretty good for a reality show. I don't watch much TV anymore. I just cannot take the loud obnoxious commercials any longer! TV today is the worst it has ever been in my opinion. Just effing terrible! Yuck!

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

Crosshairs

How true TV sucks now days buy Top Shot rocks.
               Mike

smlranger

I don't watch much TV, especially now that the weather is getting warmer.  However, I never miss Top Shot. 

Crosshairs

gipper51

Quote from: sandman20 on March 10, 2011, 07:38:17 PM
I watch it every week. There is a nice cross section of the shooting sports. The longbow guy is awesome! Along with airguns I'm also an Archery fanatic so I can really appreciate just how difficult those shots are.

That makes two of us!  Although I'm not doing the archery as much these, from age 14-24 I lived and breathed competitive archery.  Traveled quite a bit shooting in IBO and ASA events in those days.  In a few years when my son is old enough to start shooting that will probably re-ignite my interest in it.  Hopefully he likes it as much as I do.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.  I've only seen bits and pieces of the show but it looks very cool.

Brushy Bill

I have enjoyed the program.
For those like me who live where cable
is not available. These programs are available
on HULU.
http://www.hulu.com/top-shot

They usually keep each episode up for a week.

Edited for pour spelling

62Falcon

I just watched the latest online episode this afternoon on Hulu. That elimination challenge was tough! Oh my! I find myself watching more and more TV shows online these days and I'm loving it!

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

Crosshairs

Top Shot on today right now, red team won.YaY !i love the underdog.not lets see who gos home,HaHa ;D
                     Mike    Me like a little kid
  Oh snap blow guns.there are useing blow guns tonight .

Brushy Bill

Quote from: 62Falcon on March 16, 2011, 02:03:36 AM
I just watched the latest online episode this afternoon on Hulu. That elimination challenge was tough! Oh my! I find myself watching more and more TV shows online these days and I'm loving it!
~Falcon

Sorry if off topic.

Yes I have subscribed to several weekly programs on HULU.
Once you sign up for your free account, and pick your programs.
It puts the new episodes on queue for you, ready to watch at your leisure.

Have really enjoyed the program "Justified" from FX.
About a Federal Marshal in Harlin Kentucky.
The first episode of this season in available this week.

1377x

caught the end of the show last night
they were using my favorite air gun - the big bore blow gun
closed mouths dont get fed