Crosman 600 How many shots per Co2 ?

Started by Crosshairs, March 15, 2011, 09:09:33 PM

Crosshairs

I just got a crosman 600 it is mint looks brand new so dose the box and papers, seems to hold C02 and i cant hear a leak i put two Co2 through it but only getting 35 to 40 shots is this normal ?Oh yeah it came with a litter and its signed by Philip Hahn.
                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bdb12586

arkmaker †

Yeah man.....we need a photo fix!!!!!!
and you have a chrony so numbers Mike....yep, we want it all!  ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

ok ok but i need a answer HaHa !! ;D :-* will post in gallery.
                Mike

Cross Pistol Packer

35-40 shots is good for a 600,used to shoot only 25 rounds through mine,then leave remaining co2 in pistol to keep seals in good order.
Ray.
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Crosshairs

Thanks Ray i feel alot better now  :-* well i think i got another great deal it shoots fine in every way.and looks great pics soon in gallery.
                                           Mike 
               And Thanks to Carl who helped me out with this,i just asked him about the gun cause i know he has four 600.

quickster47 †

Glad you got a good 'un Mike.  What pellets are you using in yours?

And the shot count you are getting is pretty much average.  I usually get at least 30 shots from a Powerlet and then leave the rest till I'm ready to shoot again and then put in a new Powerlet.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

zoned

Well at least I know who to go see when I'm ready to get my 600! *cough*Carl*cough*

quickster47 †

I'm sure something can be worked out that will benefit each of us.  ;)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

So far i used RWS Meisterkugeln 14.0gr and Beeman H&N Match 13.73 both are flat tip and wbot work well.Pics are posted in gallery.
                                  Mike

Cross Pistol Packer

Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

NorthStaR

Whilst I am VERY jealous you have a 600.  :P VERY nice - I'd love one of these if I could find one on my side of the pond!

I thought that maybe your shot count will vary depending on the speed you fire. Do you go for it and let out a quick succession of shots or do you take your time?

Although a different beast, I have a 2 x 12g rifle and on full auto or 3 round burst it spews the gas out really quick. So quick the co2 is a liquid/gas mix! I get alot less shots that way compared to leisurely single shots.

Just a thought....  :-*
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

Crosshairs

So far i have shot nice and slow just to make sure the gun works and dont leak.its shoots just fine and no leaks.I guess its time to see what this puppy can do.
       Mike