Squirrel attack!!

Started by arkmaker †, March 18, 2011, 12:43:48 AM

arkmaker †

Hey Eric,
This is your neck of the woods, yeah?? What'd ya feed them squirrels up there anyway, crack  ;D ;D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110316/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_squirrel_attack

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

arkmaker †

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

I would say he's a little NUTS   ;D
                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Now what I want to know Rich is when exactly do you work?  I mean, coming up with some of this stuff has to be time consuming.  But then I guess someone has got to do it and it might as well be you.   :P

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

Quote from: quickster47 on March 18, 2011, 03:09:48 AM
Now what I want to know Rich is when exactly do you work?  I mean, coming up with some of this stuff has to be time consuming.  But then I guess someone has got to do it and it might as well be you.   :P

Carl

Yeah, it does seem like I am always on this forum doesn't it. I have been off work all week. I go back on Saturday. I am on a 2 week rotating schedule, work SSM, off TW, work TF, off SSM, work TW, off TF, then start all over. So I have a lot of time off!!!!!!! The only bad part is they are 12 hour work days. Used to be fine when I was younger, but man they are killing me and my old man butt now.
Rich

ChokingVictim

mount up and choose your weapon. we are going in boys. :)
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

eric

Quote from: arkmaker on March 18, 2011, 12:43:48 AM
Hey Eric,
This is your neck of the woods, yeah?? What'd ya feed them squirrels up there anyway, crack  ;D ;D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110316/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_squirrel_attack

think they're getting a little antsy up here waiting for spring ,or maybe they're nutter zombies (t-virus) and need fresh blood.better yet they're going after folks who took some family away  ;) . sure as cats meow i wouldn't hesitate to take 'em out  :D :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Nate

that is why you should get a conceal and carry licence for a 1377!  ;D

62Falcon

I saw the Vermont squirrel story early yesterday morning and I almost posted about it here, but then thought otherwise. I'm glad to see someone else felt as I did when I read about it. LOL! But where I live folks would not take too kindly to "taking it out" with a well placed shot to the head!

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

NorthStaR

In the UK if its a grey - kill it, its prey! US = Grey, UK = Red.

I saw one on my balcony the other day as big as a tomcat - no lie! HUGE!
It hid a slice of bread under some bogwood in a bucket - like it'll last the winter!  ;D

I remember something about the most dangerous part of the inhabited world to live
is on the boundary line of rural and urban.

Animals are bolder but still very much wild - willing to take more risks and are less scared.
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

Cross Pistol Packer

Took one of the pests out last Sunday,9m range,head shot from the modded 1389.
Those grey pests hate RWS superdomes at 750fps :)
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Crosshairs

Well i got my first tree rat this year,little sucker was chewing into my shead trying to make a nest.Should have put it in a vid i was about 40 feet or so away,one shot clean kill with my stock 1322.head shot he went limp and fell to the ground not even a twitch. not likeing to kill for no reason i think he will become lunch today. garlic butter and fried up.Yummy !!
                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Cross Pistol Packer

Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

62Falcon

I have them around my house, they raid my fruit trees in the summer. I've had no problems with them so far. I used to harass them with my airsoft pistol. It's the pidgeons that can be a problem. I used my airsoft on them also, but that was before I bought my 1377C. Evil snicker.......

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

JEBert

Quotethat is why you should get a conceal and carry licence for a 1377!  ;D
It is my understanding that in Vermont, no license is needed to carry, open or concealed.
I know I shouldn't revive this old thread because of its age but I am catching up on old reading and couldn't help myself.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)