1200 fps 2289

Started by bdb12586, March 19, 2011, 05:10:16 PM

bdb12586

saw this comment on youtube and was wondering why you guy's don't have one.lol

@WhisperVH223- you can get everything from crosman, they still make both the 1789? and 2289 parts, and all of them are interchangable :-) :-) I got a 2289g fully modded up to 1200 fps with .22cal bullets from a cartridge reloading place.

Me102288 1 week ago

eric

oh but i do .i just didn't want to let THAT secret out  :D ;D ;) :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

quickster47 †

Darn, that cat's out of the bag.  What to do, what to do???  :(

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

bdb12586

here is the reply he sent me when i asked what mods he did

@cherokee12586 it looks very much like the one at 25 seconds. The difference, uh, the power tube is longer ( mostly for barrel support, I have my co2 quick detach right before trigger but its connected via remote coil (from my painball gun) and it has a much larger scope, I'd say about twice that size.. I bet some of these guns pull some high velocity dude, co2 is 800 psi at room temp. I'll have to get a pic of mine, mothers off with the camera.. :-\

Brutuz

Very confusing, a 2289 is a pumper and he's on about co2?
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

1377x

Quote from: bdb12586 on March 19, 2011, 09:55:01 PM
here is the reply he sent me when i asked what mods he did

@cherokee12586 it looks very much like the one at 25 seconds. The difference, uh, the power tube is longer ( mostly for barrel support, I have my co2 quick detach right before trigger but its connected via remote coil (from my painball gun) and it has a much larger scope, I'd say about twice that size.. I bet some of these guns pull some high velocity dude, co2 is 800 psi at room temp. I'll have to get a pic of mine, mothers off with the camera.. :-\
Quotesaw this comment on youtube and was wondering why you guy's don't have one.lol

most of us here like our pumpers pumpers
he's cheating  :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

michael word

makes me wonder why I spent so much time with my .177 springers to try to get them to only 80% of that speed when I could have just bought a .22 from crosman that went even faster. I guess we all live and learn.  :(

airguns100

no need to go through all that work to get 1200 fps.
The OG gangster of the "bling"