coupon code for crosman 20% off

Started by bdb12586, March 25, 2011, 04:21:37 PM

bdb12586

crosman on facebook, they give the code for today till monday 20% off     code: FBROCKS

Crosshairs

Sounds good thanks for the heads up, damm now i have to buy something. Like the new 760  :-*
                 Mike :-*
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

woody67

It's too bad their prices are way higher than everybody else's already. I'd like that 20% Off coupon for any crosman product, not just from their website...

Crosshairs

Thats true Woody! make it 30%  :-*
       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

ChokingVictim

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 25, 2011, 05:11:49 PM
Thats true Woody! make it 30%  :-*
       Mike

or maybe a 50% off Marauder Pistols.
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

woody67

That's what I'd like to see!! Half price Mrod pistol!
It annoys me that crosman sells their own product for more money than the stores do. I guess they want to make their money by supplying stores instead of individual sales...makes sense. Less work, less cost, and they produce very 'wanted' products. By keeping their online store prices high it makes people go to their re-sellers, who in turn keep ordering from crosman.

bdb12586

what products are more money? I haven't bought to much from them but I can tell you I bought there steel breech and it was $10 cheaper than I found it ant other place, same goes for there scope rings.$5 for a set of rings, thats pretty cheap to me. as far as powerletts and pellets IDK I just get them at local sporting goods stores.

ChokingVictim

I can tell you Crosman sells the Prod for up to $100 more than some places.

62Falcon

Crosman prices on Amazon are all cheaper than those on the Crosman website.

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

woody67

Yeah, their price is 469 or somewhere near there. Pyr.Air is 389... and they offer more shipping choices.

Most of the guns they sell are priced higher than re-sellers. Plus you don't get the regular discounts like online stores have, or as many items (pellets and stuff) offered, or the shipping options (i dont think anyway).

I'd definitely buy the Prod somewhere else, and use the almost-$100 towards the air pump. Which I would buy somewhere else, because it's cheaper everywhere else also!!!

bdb12586

someone posted about a shooters supply place today on here, they bought pellets from there,don't remember who. anyway they have the prod for 304 I think it was. I haven't looked at the guns on there other than the custom shop, and they seem like a pretty good deal buying from the custom shop.

found it here it is
http://www.bigsupplyshop.com/Benjamin-Sheridan-Benj-Maraud-Pneum-MS-Pistol-Bolt-BP2220_p_17850.html

62Falcon

I agree that the Crosman Custom Shop deals are very good.

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

woody67

Ok, first off, I am in the middle of a battle between myself and myself....if I should let myself buy the Mrod pistol.
Seeing it for 304 tomatoes put my 'don't buy it' half on the losing end ---and then I saw they are out of stock!

Kind of a good thing. I don't think I'm quite ready to pull the trigger on that purchase. Not until I see Mike's in action...Looking forward to that video.

ChokingVictim

Quote from: bdb12586 on March 26, 2011, 01:01:23 AM
someone posted about a shooters supply place today on here, they bought pellets from there,don't remember who. anyway they have the prod for 304 I think it was. I haven't looked at the guns on there other than the custom shop, and they seem like a pretty good deal buying from the custom shop.

found it here it is
http://www.bigsupplyshop.com/Benjamin-Sheridan-Benj-Maraud-Pneum-MS-Pistol-Bolt-BP2220_p_17850.html

That was me :)

Tommie D

Thanks for the code,
I just placed a order for three items and used the code, a $6.18 savings. It saved me almost $3 over the same items at airgunwarehouse shipping included, that I was going to order in the morning.

Tom

Have a Great One!
Just a Ten Pump Chump