Airgundepot, international order issue.

Started by Stian17722, March 25, 2011, 06:09:02 PM

Stian17722

So after ordering a refurbished 1377 c from airgundepot, receiving word of it being shipped and waiting for it to arrive here, i get a mail from airgundepot where they want to know if i want a full refund since i have returned the package?!?.....

Tracking number tells me the package NEVER even made it to the airport, it was just sendt in return, and now airgundepot wants to bill me 40 dollars extra for sending it out again.

I told them that i did not return the package as it never left the states, and asked them to kindly check what the adress written on the package says.

In this case, i dont feel i should be paying extra for shipping, as clearly something went wrong with the shipping, again!. Last time i ordered, my package ended up sitting in poland for about twoo weeks ???.

Anyone had such problems with airgundepot before?.
Should i really have to pay extra for shipping a package twice if it has been mislabeled, misposted?.

Not meaning to complain, but this is not the first time i've had shipping issues with airgundepot, it can get tiring when i have to wait for over a month to receive packages...
1399-11.3 fpe@20 pumps. 2260 HPA,12.09 FPE @850 PSI.27.5 FPE @1400PSI

mr007s

I'm siding with you, 'bro. Seems everytime I order something or someone screws up!

C Mellon

If it was shipped USPS the tracking number is only good inside the U.S. I have shipped firearms all over the world USPS priority insured, & have never had a problem. As long as the paper work is done right it takes no more than 10 days in most cases.
charlie mellon

NorthStaR

NO you shouldn't have to pay, they're being lazy and not checking if it went or not.
The "its someone else's dept scenario" and just a job to some people. It can be potluck who responds to your issue.
Take your complaint higher within the company and you may get to speak to some real people with results. But not always!

I've had tracking numbers from the US and they've worked for me.  ???
It may depend on which postal site you use and which country its entering?
As in, the US site only shows it leaving the country and then you change to the receiving countries site.
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

Crosshairs

Most of the time you need to sign for an air gun so you did not sign anything they have nothing!!!! Buy your airguns some where else ! And tell them that.I would just tell them to keep it.Buy a new one.Sorry im so peed off but hate see the little guy always takeing it in the azz.
           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

airguns100

Quote from: C Mellon on March 25, 2011, 07:29:24 PM
If it was shipped USPS the tracking number is only good inside the U.S. I have shipped firearms all over the world USPS priority insured, & have never had a problem. As long as the paper work is done right it takes no more than 10 days in most cases.

x2
The OG gangster of the "bling"

airguns100

Quote from: NorthStaR on March 25, 2011, 08:50:46 PM
NO you shouldn't have to pay, they're being lazy and not checking if it went or not.
Take your complaint higher within the company and you may get to speak to some real people with results.

x2
The OG gangster of the "bling"

Stian17722

Thanks guys. :), good to know it is just not me being dissatisfied with poor service. :)

If they don't give me a proper answer soon i will claim the full refund and buy a new 1377 from somewhere that is reliable and gives customers proper service.

I noticed the site says that they reserve the right to not selling to anyone, seems they reserve themselves from proper manners and service also >:(

Usually the usps tracking shows where the package is until it arrives in the hands of the local postal service, the trace showed me it got sent to the airport, then returned to arigundepot. someone f,ed up this one yet again...

I hate seing people in jobs where they simply don't care about professionality, or taking pride in what they do.....such behaviour loses them customers!!!..

C Mellon

So how did they ship it? UPS, USPS, Global Express? Sounds like if it was sent back at the airport in the U.S. That it never made it past U.S. customs. Most internet sales are covered by law in the U.S. The seller is responsable that the item is recieved in the condition it was sold. That's why if your the seller always insure anything of value you ship. Your on the hook for any damage or loss.
charlie mellon

Stian17722

Crosshairs

Maybe we should have the US members help out our friends across the pond,im finding shipping info out for Northstar Because some dealers dont ship over seas.We all can try to help out some way. Any ideas ?
                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Stian17722

Mike, that would be a great idea, it sure would make it easier for people like me to get these great airguns and parts to where we live.

I just sendt an ultimatum to airgun depot, that they must send my package again, without added cost to me, or give me a full refund of the 78.75 usd, whereof only 36 usd is the actual price of the gun..
Sounds fair?.

Pyramid air seemed less fuzzy about the shipping, i might get one from them instead.

quickster47 †

Quote from: Stian17722 on March 26, 2011, 01:04:48 PM
Mike, that would be a great idea, it sure would make it easier for people like me to get these great airguns and parts to where we live.

There are a couple of us on the board who have been doing that for a year or so.  All one needs to do is ask.  Believe it or not many folks are willing to go that extra mile.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

NorthStaR

Quote from: Stian17722 on March 26, 2011, 01:04:48 PM
Pyramid air seemed less fuzzy about the shipping, i might get one from them instead.

If you do, these guys might make shipping easier:
http://www.airgunexporter.com/howdoesitwork.html

Order through them and the shipping will be cheaper more than likely.

I am indeed grateful to Mike for looking into sending me a crosman.  :-*

Infact anyone international selling in the for sale section has always been very
helpful with finding out about shipping for me. Sometimes its cheaper to import
and sometimes it works out more expensive. But it does open up the options
for getting pieces not available in your country or in the immediate forum.
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

Stian17722

Carl, such people are what makes this world a better place, it is great to know that folks really are willing to be that helpful :)

Northstar, thanks for posting that link, it might be very useful :-*

Still no word from airgundepot regarding my order.....good thing they don't rely on international orders as a main income, iv'e had issues with every order i have placed there..