Crosman 150 She's back together

Started by Crosshairs, March 30, 2011, 12:43:22 AM

Crosshairs

Nice looking 50 year old guns,mine needs to be reblued i just resealed it and it shoots very hard  :-* and accurate  :-*
                    Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

redhawk44357

I have one and  it came to me used with a "nickel" finish. Its not a great looker, I may have it blued in the future.

arkmaker †

I never looked into nickel plating. Anyone know what a ball park figure would be on say a 2240??
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

C Mellon

The problem with reblue or nickel is that the gun never really looks right unless it's done by a real pro. Most of them come out with washed out lines, rounded edges, & lettering sanded & buffed out. Unless it's done right they look like a shiny turd.
charlie mellon

Crosshairs

Well she's back together and shoots find,i left it as is.She dont look to pretty but she sure still shoots like a new gun.
                               Mike

arkmaker †

Looks fine Mike. Like a gun that has put some lead downrange for years. I think they call that character :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Yeah Rich i was gonna reblue it, but it brings back some good times with Dad and as a kid,I will look for another one in better shape.
                         Mike

62Falcon

She looks just fine, showing her age is all!

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS