Display your custom Airgun(s) on don cothrans new website!

Started by Joshua A, March 30, 2011, 05:38:28 PM

Joshua A

Hi All!

In case some of you don't already know me, My name is Joshua Austin. In addition to being an airgun enthusiast, addict, crosman pistol fanatic, and Custom exotic hardwood gripset designer/carver, I am also the owner/operater/lead designer of (Visuflow Design & Illustration), A Graphic Arts Development firm based out of Northeastern Ohio. I have been working with Don Cothran in the recent weeks in building him a new website that will be launching in the coming week or two. Don has requested to have a gallery page where his customers can display their custom built airguns that contain parts purchased from him. If you would like to display your custom airgun on his new website please send me an email with your name and pictures to:

dcdesign25@yahoo.com

Also, If any of you guys have purchased some parts from Don Cothran, and have some nice photos of just the parts before you installed/used them on your custom builds, and guns, and wouldn't mind me possibly using them in the website design, please send them to the same e-mail address (dcdesign25@yahoo.com). include your name, and I will be sure to give credit to you for your pictures in a bottom corner or somewhere on the photos used in the website design. Photos of parts and/or guns that are exceptional might be used in the actual design of the website itself. Any and all photos sent will be greatly appreciated by me, and by Don.

The new website will be launching within the next week or so, so time is of the essence. This new website overhaul is far past due, and will be a really big deal in the airgun community, photos that are used on this site will be viewed by thousands of people. Take this great chance to display your custom built airgun. please send only photos of guns that contain a part or parts by Don Cothran.

I am looking foreward to seeing all of your great photos!

Thank You,

Sincerely,
Joshua Austin (Visuflow Design & Illustration) inc.

the old guy

Mr. you just opened up the floodgates on the dam. I hope you have a lot of help, because you're going to need it. Just my guess but just off this forum I would say you're looking at hundreds of pictures. Really glad Don is getting a new website he needs to show off more of his product. So so hurry up but do nice work okay.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

Joshua A

Well, I may have opened the flood gate, but the water level must be down right now, because there is no flood happening here, LOL, only a very slow trickle....

quickster47 †

Appears odd to me also that there has not been more submissions.  I know there are folks on here who have ordered lots of Don's parts and even posted a few pictures of what their finished gun looks like.  Maybe they are just being lazy or maybe it is plain ol' human nature, whatever that means.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †