Ezdaars toys!

Started by ezdaar, April 04, 2011, 04:24:08 AM

ezdaar

My local academy is moving so everything is on clearence!
Bought the LAST 1377 American classic! sticker listed it for 49$ it rang up 25!!!! OOO YES!

Currently the pumpmaster and American classic are stock other than basic trigger polishing and shimming.
they will be built as follows, unless you guys see flaws in my build plans. PLEASE advise me if you see something wrong.

My CQB style short range shooter.
A black grip 1377 pumpmaster: Which will be getting the crosmods.com makeover including breech, 14" barrel, 20" barrel shroud with his baffel system, trigger setup and his grips. This one will use a typica 30mm Red dot with a seperate 30mm 4x magnifier (for when i want some distance shooting).

My distance shooter.
A wood color grip 1377 American classis: This one will be going all laminate wood grip and pump arm with wire stock, crooked barn ultimate breech and, 6.5" TKO shroud with 18" barrel, Sdcustoms stainless screw kit, Buefork trigger frame, I am undecided on this or just a drop in trigger kit for stock frame. considering IF I go with his trigger assembly I must fab up a center support for the laminate grips.  
I think this one will go 22CAL.

Both will be using  SD cutoms brass piston, and crooked barn power mod valve and a Discovery hammer spring.
Combat 357 (chamfered cyclinder and pinned barrel, with 20 mill red dot.

A crosman C11 phantom with laser pointer (This baby is FUN to shoot!).
And a old school bejermin sheridan 177 pump, Full 1.5 pound trigger job and soon to have a bugbuster scop mounted to it. Have not got into power mods yet.

A Nightstalker with 30mm red dot, grubbed and polished valve, chamfered cycliner and pinned baerrel. Might go with longer barrel and a TKO 5.5 shroud.
not counting the pile of  broken rifles and pistols.

Thanks C.A.P.O.F! this site has made me go on a buying spree! after reading all the mod information!

My wallt hates you guys, BUT I LOVE YA!

quickster47 †

Well with that kind of buying spree you certainly fit right in with the maddening crowd.

Now you are just one of the gang.   ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

ezdaar

I guess alil explanation is in order.
I tytpically go on a pellet gun rampage once a year, buying all kinds, but they tend to break FAST due to my shooting habits.
I tend to be very hard on my pellet pistols and rifles. I like to shoot them most everynight and VERY heavy on weekends.

Me and my buddies have a shooting comps where lowest score on a 10 ring 3" target at 15 feet has to take a shot of whiskey, So they get shot ALOT!
Yess we all wear safty glasses, and take extra care not to barrel sweep each other.
We dont load, take off safe of DARE touch trigger until we are in the shooting box rdy to fire.
We was all born with a gun in our hands so gun saftey is of the highest priority.

Anyways. I bought the C11 and the 2 1377's in the last month, the rest of my guns I have owend for some time.
The C11 was a spure of the moment thing a couple weeks ago, then I found this site, and went and bought a 1377 pumpmaster.
I would have only bought one and been happy modding it, but I read a post here about how the American classics were going away in favor on the pumpmasters.
So while on the way to home depot for some sheetrock to repair my garage wall from the last 2 weeks of pellet and bb barrage! LOL damn 1377's are more powerfull than I thought, they busted right through my target. I stopped by academy and found the american classic.

And so here I am. I have been researching for 2 weeks on mods and how-to's, thus that made me realize I want 2 or more 1377's.

So, if you guys have any tipps based on my firest post buildups, let me know asap, As I will be ordering with in the next week or two.

So, thank you to who ever helps and or laughs at my sillyness.  :-*