I just don't understand some of these companies (Like Pyramyd Air)?

Started by Capt. Thomas, April 22, 2011, 07:45:05 PM

Capt. Thomas

Well I was going to order 2 1377 re-ferb's, some ammo and few other gooddies from PA. I found the coupon which got the 1377's down to $35 ea. Then the fella tells me "sorry we wont ship USPS to you, only Fed-X" He then procceeds to tell me "we can ship small items (parts) USPS, but not full orders to your location? 10 min. of trying to explain that I'm active duty, stationed on Saipan.... . yes outside the cont. 48 but this is the USA proper, standard US zip 96950 yada yada...... if you can ship me parts USPS why not a full order? Bottom line, I guess the economy is not hurting them very bad because it was $143 for Fed-X shipping or they didn't want my $214 order!  :o No understanding for military at all I guess? Might not have been so bad if he hadn't told they would ship me parts only via USPS....... >:(

Sorry for the rant fellas, just my luck. $35 1377's and it had to be a company with ZERO UNDERSTANDING or customer service common sense.

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

62Falcon

Sorry Captain for your shipping woes! Saipan? I lived on Guam for two years back in '69 to '71. I really miss the snorkeling! I hope someone can get what you want to you. Good luck!

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

woody67

Can you have someone you know take the order at their house, and just put it in a package and mail it to you?

Shipping would only be about 30 bucks probably that way.   ?