Just when you thought you had seen it all

Started by mr007s, April 26, 2011, 01:04:53 AM

mr007s

Had time to play
The boss was away
Milled out a Barrel Band today

mr007s

This is not finished. Still deciding on bead blast, black anodizing, engraving, slotting, drilling, etc. So many ways to go, just haven't decided yet. This probably isn't the shooter it will end up on but one never knows!

ChokingVictim

Nice. if that don't keep the barrel steady and in line i don't know what will. :)
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

62Falcon

Wow! That has a LOT of potential! Nice! I'm digging your sights and trigger shoe also!

~Falcon
Crosman 1377C - 1399 Stock - Barska 30mm RDS

Crosshairs

Now thats what i call a barrel band very cool.Can you slide it up and down the tube and change the balance of the gun? ???
                                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

eric

needs a rail of sorts for accessories ,it does look very secure :-*
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

quickster47 †

From the looks of that piece of art work, you're boss must have been gone for some time.

Very, very nice work.  :-* :-* :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Darth

Nice machine work !!

I keep looking at that and I'm not sure what to think, guess I'll have to keep looking at it.

Darth
The Force Is With You Young Lead Slinger ... But You Are Not A Crosman Yet ...

http://kawasakitriples.myfastforum.org/index.php

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

Nate

JMJinNC

Really nice. Crying out for a second set of dovetail grooves on the bottom, though.  :-*

JMJ
John

Rualert

Very nice work, and I tend to agree with some of the others, that band is just begging to have a dove tail cut in the bottom!

Casey

bdb12586

screw a weaver mount on the bottom. and put a lazer or a light

NorthStaR

How about a flip down cup holder?   ;D

Nah, its a really cool band. You could even go for a tri-mount weaver band setup with that badboy. Laser, torch and harmonica.  ;)

Does it keep the balance good?
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....