2240 front fiber optic sight

Started by rittah, May 01, 2011, 03:49:10 AM

rittah

Ok, I am going to put on my 12" barrel. the barrel is from MellonAir. I want to slip a front fiber optic sight over the barrel. any one know where I can find this?

T191032

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

rittah

I don't see it on their page? and gmac is out of stock

quickster47 †

Quote from: rittah on May 01, 2011, 03:49:10 AM
Ok, I am going to put on my 12" barrel. the barrel is from MellonAir. I want to slip a front fiber optic sight over the barrel. any one know where I can find this?

I have one if you want to pay for shipping.  It came off an AS2250XT.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

rittah

Oh thanks for the offer Carl. I saw this late. I received one from Crosman.

woody67

The cost of transaction of paying for the shipping would cost more than the cost of shipping....

i.e., A stamp is probably enough to mail that thing, so

$0.44

For him to get the forty-four cents back to you he'd have to either write you a check and mail it, which would cost an extra $.44, plus if his checks cost money...
OR, he could mail you exact change...but that would cost even more in postage.   He could mail you a dollar bill, and you could both call the $0.56 payment for the sight.....

Maybe you could use paypal and declare the $.44 as a gift.

Either way it's a good thing he got a sight from crosman, cause it would have been a losing situation on someones end.

Can you tell I don't feel like working today?  ???    ;)

quickster47 †

Yes that might all be true but desperation for Crosman parts can drive a person to do some rather strange things.  Believe me when I tell you that I've bought a whole gun when I just needed one particular part.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

MellonAir had some, maybe still does  ???
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22