She is going to kill me

Started by r8j1, May 02, 2011, 06:34:26 PM

r8j1

I went and did it the order is in for a 2300S. I now Im crazy but you only live ounce and I wanted it bad. Got a good deal on it threw AAFES. :-*

quickster47 †

Sometimes, and in fact most times, it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Enjoy your new gun when it arrives.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

oletom

Quote from: quickster47 on May 02, 2011, 06:53:34 PM
Sometimes, and in fact most times, it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Carl

A M E N

NorthStaR

Quote from: quickster47 on May 02, 2011, 06:53:34 PM
Carl

X2! Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done and in this case there's
nothing to regret - at all - except maybe not purchasing ear plugs for when 'She' starts bending your ear!  ;D

Yesterday: My wife was swooning, drooling and sighing at a £500 handbag.... I said at least its cheaper than the last one - go for it!
What I really meant was; if you buy that, you can't say anything about me ordering a nice new marauder pistol.  ;)

Tic-tacs....  :P
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

GUNNER30506

I know the feeling.  I have two custom/semi custom 2240's on the way.  Hope the wifey doesn't see this.  After 42 years, I ain't scared of her, but I suuuuure dooo respect her alot.  LOL

niclaw

My wife has a horse!  Pretty good "scale balancer" there.

And to her credit a successful wild Mustang adoption.
niclaw

r8j1

Well I got the Gun in she got a new Purse all is well. The gun shots like a dream. Now to finish up my 1377C and I will be out shooting all day Saturday. Ordered the new rear sight for my 1377C it was shipped today I hope it gets in before Friday. Really need to figure out how to adjust the Brass Piston to get peek power outlet. Wish me luck.

r8j1

Oh and I have had no issues with loading any pellets in my 2300S. With the sight I ordered a combo pack of Gamo pellets I will let you know if I have any issues with any of those.

DIAMOND

[ IMG]http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/gungadin777/1377satinframeandsights12_cropped.jpg[/img]
Crosman 1377
Crosman 140 - .22 rifle, Dec. 1955
Crosman G1 Extreme - .177 rifle
Crosman 1600 - semi-auto bb

Aerofish

Aww she can't be that bad if it's being delivered to your addy. I receive all Cabela's orders for my good friend/hunting bud at my addy :o its all good with me as he always has a little something in that box for me :-* lol

HandgunHTR

I wish I could still get stuff through AAFES.

They never used to sell air guns or anything "firearms" related when I was in.

r8j1

They sell it all now. We have a gun shop in the PX.

Crosshairs

She killed me about 20 times already but WTF you only live once. ;D
                                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!