AS2250XT arrived

Started by dicktracey, May 06, 2011, 04:31:18 AM

dicktracey

OK. It came in today.  This may be the last 2250 sold in the states.  Really is pretty.  First impression it is really heavy, but surprisingly it shoulders well and is easy to hold.  May need a longer barrel for better balance.  This is the first Crosman pistol that has the two screw metal trigger cover.  Has new breech with screw at rear of breech.  It also looks like it has the new style trigger.  I have thoughts of HPA conversion but that can wait until later.  I will get to test fire it tomorrow.  Busy weekend get to play with my expensive hobby.  1948 Jeepster witk 57 chevy motor and drive train.  Street rod south in Knoxville TN.
Smooth Twist Barrel Technology

It Is What It Is, Because It Is

Dick Tracey

1377x

congrats on the new arrival
good luck with your jeepster
closed mouths dont get fed

tatsumi

Very good, hope you enjoy :)

AA S200 MK2 .22 multishot, Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 IR with Decimeater Moderator
AS2250XT custom .22, Hawke 2-7x32 AO IR with UK Neil Shroud
2240 custom .22, Hawke RD30SR with Porky Moderator

packrat

Congratulations on the new AS2250XT !!! Don't know why you called it a pistol though...has me confused????  When you DO get ready to mod it to HPA, you'll find a virtual encyclopedia of info here on doing that modification :-* :-*  Several folks here that have done all the stuff necessary, even  some that have done super performance CO2 versions...  post a pic or two when you get the chance!!

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

woody67

and crosman now sells a valve adapter that you can switch to allow for paintball and hpa tanks. You don't have to buy the adapter valve that extends the tanks...

Enjoy it! I recommend a long barrel with a nice shroud...they tend to make a pretty nice PoP!

Rualert

Congrats, and like Packrat stated, just let us know when your ready to start modding. We will be more than happy to provide perhaps more than needed to convert, hot rod, and modify to what ever level you want to push it to.

Casey

T191032

Pictures !

Not just the AS2250XT

but

"1948 Jeepster witk 57 chevy motor and drive train." 

:D !!!!  LOL
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

bdb12586

Quote from: T191032 on May 06, 2011, 10:15:53 PM
Pictures !

Not just the AS2250XT

but

"1948 Jeepster witk 57 chevy motor and drive train." 

:D !!!!  LOL
x2 would love to see the jeep

dicktracey

Got to fire of a couple of rounds this morning the scope was right on at 60 ft.  First time that has happened to me.  Hard to imagine I just put the scope on and it was on the money.  Pictures will be on Wednesday.

Dick Tracey

T191032

"Pictures will be on Wednesday."

Two-fer - the Crosman with the Jeepster!!  LOL
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

dicktracey

Did some shooting today  80deg 3 mph wind across range.  62 feet  as2250xt crosman premier hollow point (from Wally World) 14.3 G.  Did not count number of shots.

Dick Tracey

ayerstg

Oddly enough, I've been looking for an AS2250 for a project... congrats.

Quoteand crosman now sells a valve adapter that you can switch to allow for paintball and hpa tanks

Got a P/N or link for that? 
Custom Shop 2400; 1377 -> custom 2289; 1377 -> custom 1389; Sheridan Blue Streak (all bronze); Quest 800; Quest 1000, Win 363; RWS M38; RWS M24; Browning 800 Mag

Rualert

Quote from: ayerstg on May 14, 2011, 04:24:05 PM
Oddly enough, I've been looking for an AS2250 for a project... congrats.

Got a P/N or link for that? 

My typo, it's actually Crosmods, here's the link it's the bulk air adapter:
http://www.crosmods.com/performance.html

Casey

ayerstg

Thanks - that makes more sense.
Custom Shop 2400; 1377 -> custom 2289; 1377 -> custom 1389; Sheridan Blue Streak (all bronze); Quest 800; Quest 1000, Win 363; RWS M38; RWS M24; Browning 800 Mag

Rualert

Nice thing is their adapter replaces the factory Crosman piece, and keeps the total length down.

Casey