PA Removing Pics??

Started by arkmaker †, May 12, 2011, 07:03:03 PM

arkmaker †

Seems that Paramid Air has been busy removing pitures. I received an email today noting that my picture was removed. I am guessing because it had the LDC on it. There are only a few pictures left up there and none of them have an LDC. I am going to take another without the LDC and see if it sticks!

Anyone else get bumped??  ???

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

woody67

That's strange... I thought they even sold a few of those.

quickster47 †

Where was your picture posted Rich?

Pretty sure it was because of the LDC and their trying to look like they might encourage such a thing.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

2240 Black & White and yeah it had the LDC, but heck it had been up there for quite a while.

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

woody67

Seems silly to me that they will sell an airgun with a full barrel shroud, and even a few pistols with barrels that aren't fully shrouded, but they won't keep an aftermarket mod photo up on their site.    They even mention how the 2240 is easily modified and how there are a collection of aftermarket parts for it.

They don't know any of the details about the LDC in the photo...whether it has baffles, packing, etc...how long the barrel is, or even if there is space between the muzzle and shroud.

Maybe they are just updating their site? I remember one of their reps telling me a while back they were going to redesign the site entirely soon...

arkmaker †

I wish they wouldn't mess with it (the website). They have the most airgun info on the web. Mark my words, that when they go and start changing things, stuff will show up missing and someone else is going to jump in and grab the spot light from them. In this day and age, I find myself likeing the fimiliar because everyone is alway changing everything. What the heck do they think they are doing???? Modding a 2240 or something>  ;D

Anyway, it's all good as far as the picture goes. I kinda knew I was taking a gamble on that picture. But it wasn't just mine. There had to be atleast 20 of them that have been kicked out. I need to take a look at the 1377 pics, because that was another one that had a lot.
Rich

rittah

I like this 2240.  :-*

Quote from: arkmaker on May 12, 2011, 08:57:44 PM
2240 Black & White and yeah it had the LDC, but heck it had been up there for quite a while.