Crosman spares from US to UK

Started by imb, May 31, 2011, 11:41:08 PM

imb

Hi Guys/Girls

Have any of the uk members or international members on here ever ordered direct from crosman in the US... reason im asking as id like to order a custom tube one without the embossed info is it the 2300 that has a blank tube with the option of etched writing of your choice??? ,been on gmacs web page and he doesnt list the 2300 tube ,also i was after a discovery valve but alas he has none in stock at the moment ,he does have discovery tube ,but im making a bottle gun using a QB tank adaptor with a jds airman tank with regulator so i dont want the pressure guage assembly holes or have to buy extra guages parts to plug holes .

Regards
ian

NorthStaR

I'm in the UK. Crosman doesn't ship international unfortunately. BUT there is this place and I'm sure you can use them for Crosman Custom too. You order as you would normally and then email your shopping list to them as a middle man. All legit. Somewhere to start.

http://www.airgunexporter.com/howdoesitwork.html

I think there is a stainless steel one available from a maker Don Cothran, part DC-201
Goto the shopping tab, hit search - change nothing - and scroll.

http://www.cothranmachine.com/

;)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

imb

Hi Northstar

Thanks for your reply il give the airgun exporter site a shot see if they can do something for me ,ive seen don cothrans stainless tubes and breeches pretty good maybe on the next project... as ive got an RJ machine breech to use up and if i get a stainless tube i would have to get a stainless breech and the list would go up and up and my bank balance down and down ha ha.

Regards
ian

NorthStaR

It's a monthly battle with the bank account!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

imb

Just recieved this email below from airgun exporter like you suggested thanks for the heads up lloksn like il get that 2300 tube 

thank you for your email. you can go via either www.airgunexporter.com or www.usashoppingservice.com. We can get the parts for you if they're available from pyramydair, or you can order them, have them delivered here and we then forward them for you via www.usashoppingservice.com. Which crosman parts are you looking for? I can then tell you whether i can help you via airgunexporter or usashoppingservice.

Regards
Ian

NorthStaR

Double-tap!

Capt. Thomas

What a kick in the pants  :D. You guys are having problems getting Crosman parts from the US and Northstar is getting me some no longer available (for the US anyway) spare parts for a couple of Daisy's I'm rebuilding......... If there is anything I can do to help just let me know  :-*

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

imb

Hi Capt Thomas

Thanks for the offer ,ive ordered a few parts recently from uk and some from archer airguns in us.... guess which ones arrived first  yep the ones from archer airguns ordered on 27th may 22.41hrs uk time and arrived on 2nd june 0900hrs uk  ...still havent recieved the uk parts i suppose they do have to travel the 200 miles to my house ha ha .

Regards
ian

om6acw

Quote from: imb on June 02, 2011, 09:51:29 PM
Hi Capt Thomas

Thanks for the offer ,ive ordered a few parts recently from uk and some from archer airguns in us.... guess which ones arrived first  yep the ones from archer airguns ordered on 27th may 22.41hrs uk time and arrived on 2nd june 0900hrs uk  ...still havent recieved the uk parts i suppose they do have to travel the 200 miles to my house ha ha .

Regards
ian

Maybe they are walking ;)
Ondrej

NorthStaR

Double-tap!