1377 pcp

Started by 1377x, June 05, 2011, 02:43:50 AM

1377x

found this video crusing youtube
thought is was cool
1377 pcp ,very powerful 700fps barracudas
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXqJHgQ1_VA#normal]Crosman 1377 PCP 700fps H&N Barracuda[/url]
closed mouths dont get fed

eric

pretty cool but i would have a hard time calling it a 1377 being a pcp when it is built off a msp platform .kinda seems like a waste using a plastic breech in that conversion
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

1377x

if its still using the the 1377 valve and tube close enough for me to be a 1377 pcp
the only difference i have found between the plastic breech and steel breech is one you can mount a scope on
i got the same numbers using either breech on a 1377
so is a 2250 really a 2250 when using a disco valve??  is it the tube that makes it what it is??  when using dc ss tubes and parts is it really any more or less of a crosman xxxx??
maybe i should start another thread see what the public thinks

eric

looks like the 13xx tube and could possibly be the valve --- a 13xx is a msp and it is just that .a 2xxx is a co2 gun. two different platforms.as we can see both can be converted to hpa/pcp AND co2(i have seen a 13xx on co2 just like a 760).the disco valve is dual purpose so yes i my opinion using one in a 2xxx gun is still a 2xxx gun and don's tubes don't make a 2xxx any more or any less a 2xxx gun .msp are a pcp in a way as you need to charge them with air and use compressed air to discharge but more than likely you need to pump(charge) the msp up again for the shot verses a true hpa/pcp gun . ME meaning I would still have a hard time with a 1377 on hpa/pcp set up like that.again it is a cool conversion 
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

Iagent

I think I would just get a P-rod
Shoot safely. Have fun.

1377x

Quote from: Iagent on June 14, 2011, 01:28:27 AM
I think I would just get a P-rod
i feel the same way!