MODEL SUPPORT GROUPS

Started by recklessridr, June 22, 2011, 02:55:23 AM

recklessridr

Greetings to all!
        having read thru many many posts, it seems that all members are very supportive of each other, & their projects. having looked thru the "starter kit" from the MODS, i noticed that BRUTUZ had posted for more model specific grouping. not trying to steel his thunder but i think this would be a good thing.
1. when looking for info specific to a model, it would be consolidated. ( much easier that using the search )
2. members could more easily go to their model group, or interests, not having to look at all the  "new posts".
  this just works for me, the new guy, or have i not used the forum correctly? please feel free to share ur thoughts
                                                                                                                                                                        thnx,
                                                                                                                                                                                 reckless
BAM  51
crosman 140
crosman 1389
crosman 2289
crosman 1377
benji   310
kessler .22
SP 2

quickster47 †

That might be a good thing but after having done lots of software development I personally have no problem using the search function and tailoring my request to give me the data I seek.  But to each his own in this area and for some the search function will always be a challenge.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †