1088 in silver

Started by Coopieclan, June 25, 2011, 10:07:47 PM

Coopieclan

About how much is a 1088 worth?
Used and beat up, Not really sure if it works.
Silver with a case and 4 rotary clips.

They are 39.00 at Pyramyd Air.

Used they will not sell on gunbroker.com (I searched 2 years worth of auctions)

I'll offer $10

Hopefully the guy won't shoot me with it.

Crosshairs

I don't know how much there worth but i do know they don't make the silver 1088  any more i would hold on to it if i were you. I got this at a yard sale.                       
                              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Coopieclan

I got it for $10.
Not new in package... used but O.K.
Maybe I'll work on my 5 yard shooting again.

Crosshairs

That cool ya just never know if someone is looking for that for a collection or what ever. :-*

Joshua A

Wish i'd have found that deal. I've been looking for a nice used one for a while now. no one seems to want to sell one to you for less than 50.00 ! I might as well go and buy one at wally for that.... I'd like to buy a 1088, t4, c40, cp88, Beretta 92fs. I really like co2 guns but they gotta be pellet guns with rifled barrels. bb's are just not as accurate in my findings.

J.Austin

Crosshairs

Quote from: Joshua A on June 26, 2011, 03:31:21 AM
Wish i'd have found that deal. I've been looking for a nice used one for a while now. no one seems to want to sell one to you for less than 50.00 ! I might as well go and buy one at wally for that.... I'd like to buy a 1088, t4, c40, cp88, Beretta 92fs. I really like co2 guns but they gotta be pellet guns with rifled barrels. bb's are just not as accurate in my findings.

J.Austin  How true Josh but i like the BB guns because there much cheaper to shoot and i like to shoot, so at ten yeards i do much plinking at soda cans and tops of veggie cans with my BB guns and like you if the barrel is rifled i stay away from the BBs. I will keep my eye's open for you if i see a 1088 i will let you know.  :-*
                                         Mike

Coopieclan

The 1088 is satisfying to shoot.
I shot this target right out of the box at 5 yards.
The plastic feel of this gun is a let down but the function is good.
100 times better than the Marksman 1010 BB gun.

Crosshairs

Yep not a bad shooter a bit picky with pellets but not to bad i do shoot my black 1088 i don't use BBs because the barrel is rifled
i will leave the silver 1088 in the pack for now. BTW nice shooting   :-*
                              Mike

Joshua A

mike , Hows that t4 shoot? any good with accuracy/velocity ? does it have any obvious advantages over the 1088? or are they basically the same gun?

J.Austin

Crosshairs

Quote from: Joshua A on July 05, 2011, 03:27:45 PM
mike , Hows that t4 shoot? any good with accuracy/velocity ? does it have any obvious advantages over the 1088? or are they basically the same gun?

J.Austin
Yep the T4 is a good shooter/plinker a fun gun for sure and very accurate at 20 feet even 33 ft it's pretty good.  :-*
                                   Mike

Joshua A

so, you'd definately say that it is a better gun than the 1088 overall? just curious because i may buy a t4, but if the 1088 is almost the same gun with a different look I will just buy that instead and save a few bucks. Plus I have a glock 19 and the t4 would feel similar and I could use it for practice.

J.Austin