Thank you

Started by doncoth, June 29, 2011, 04:03:56 AM

doncoth

Hi guys I just want to thank you. I know that the guys on this forum have been big supporters of me and my work. For that I can't thank you enough. The last few months I have been extremely busy making tooling and machining parts manufacturing companies. I have been trying keep up with the gun parts, but I haven't been as good as I should with keeping up with e-mails and orders. For that I am sorry. If you have not received a response from me in the last few weeks, please resend your e-mails to me again I will answer. In all the years I have been a machinist, I've never enjoyed it as much as the last few years making air gun parts. I have talked to many great people over the last 2 1/2 years. My hope is that I will be able to continue working with you guys many years to come. Again I thank you and I greatly appreciate you.

ChokingVictim

Don you make absolutely wonderful parts for our airguns. For that I thank you!  :-*
"I'm gonna stay young until I die!" - 7 Seconds

tinker

Thanks Don for the superb products!  Awesome fit and finish :-*
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

L.O. Little

Don, we appreciate you:-*
Lynn

AZAG

I haven't started my first build yet but I hear you make great stuff.  Looking forward to doing buisness with you.

Brutuz

Thanks for joining Don, would be great if you'd keep us updated on new parts. 8)

A lot of members haven't heard from you so for them here's the link to your website:

http://www.cothranmachine.com/

Might be a good idea to put it in your profile's www box and signature too  ;)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

packrat

COOL BEANS !!! Glad to see you're here :-* :-*

AA S410,FAC,.22,Carbine- 1740,10", "hot" valve-BIG FUN !-.177 TalonSS in BLUE
"HEY !! This gettin' old thing is NOT for sissies !"  -Packrat, Georgia, USA.

quickster47 †

Don there are many of us here who can atest to your excellent maching skills and comittment to great products.  Thanks for stopping by and giving us the update.  And you can bet we will continue to support you for many years to come.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Crosshairs

Quote from: quickster47 on June 29, 2011, 01:49:51 PM
Don there are many of us here who can atest to your excellent maching skills and comittment to great products.  Thanks for stopping by and giving us the update.  And you can bet we will continue to support you for many years to come.

Carl
Don it's worth the wait to get your great parts im very happy with all your parts i have recived from you and will most likely be getting more stuff.We have a great forum here and real nice people im sure we all feel the same way. Like Carl said i for one can atest to your work.
                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

slider

Mike that is one SWEET Pistol mind telling me where you got the grips for it. Thanks

Crosshairs

Thanks the grips are from RB grips the same grips CCS uses.   :-*
                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

rcdyna

Just received a SS tube, trigger,safety, bolt & handle from Don for my first mod.  Parts are installed on my 2240.  Gun looks great and the craftsmanship on these parts are OUTSTANDING.