1377 steel breech kit

Started by mcc1961, July 31, 2011, 07:56:48 AM

mcc1961

Is there anywhere on the internet besides crosman where you can get the 1377 steel breech kit?
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

quickster47 †

Someone had posted that several other Crosman repair centers/dealers had them but they may be out now because of folks wanting them and like you, scouring the Internet for available units.

1377x had also used a local Crosman place to get some parts so maybe he'll chime in here.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

i havent been in touch with my local lately
the soonest ill know anything is tuesday
breeches have been in short supply,though.
have you tried b&a??
closed mouths dont get fed

slothart

there was one available on ebay a couple days ago... just the breech without a bolt
Crosman: 1377carbine / Beeman: Tempest / Benjamin: P-Rod, 310 & 342 / Sheridan: Blue Streak & Blue Streak Steroid (both rockers) / AA TX200HC

1377x

Quote from: slothart on July 31, 2011, 02:58:44 PM
there was one available on ebay a couple days ago... just the breech without a bolt
the breeches i get is just the breech.no grub screw or bolt
i use aftermarket bolts and the hardware store is a cheaper source for the grub screw copared to crosmans price
closed mouths dont get fed

AZAG

Keep checking Crosman every day. They pop up as available but sell out within a day or two. I just purchased one within the last couple of weeks.

ScottyB

I've been waiting too.  I called last week and was told should be back in stock in two weeks.
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland