Crosman custom shop to U.k Anyone purchased one?

Started by hotshot, August 04, 2011, 05:26:04 PM

hotshot

Good afternoon, it has always been the ultimate for me to have a Crosman custom from America. Has anyone ordered one, I was thinking of having one sent to my local RFD. Are there any issues with this?
many thanks
James
1377c    -   "Pumpmaster" Carbine
1322      -    Custom carbine
2250B    -   "Ratcatcher"
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

tayloriand

Try these chaps who will ship the Crosman Custom Shop gun to you.

Crosman will not ship to the UK

http://www.airgunexporter.com/

Good luck

Ian
member of Dukinfield Air Gun Club
www.dukinfieldairgunclub.webeden.co.uk
Undercover 30 lanes up to 35 yards including 5 pistol lanes
Paper, knockdown targets, spinners, etc

hotshot

Mate that is great, I have tried contacting crosman several times with no luck. thank you.
James
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

hellgrips98

if you have a friend in the United States then ask them a favor to help you out with this... is there no restrictions in the export of airguns from US to UK?

http://hellgrips98.webs.com/ click here to see my exotic wood grips

NorthStaR

The gun is fine so long as it is within the uk limits. And if a friend does it, it is a private sale and they are perfectly legal.
If done through the exporter link above, they will make sure it meets the right legal requirements. Want a maruader? They can get it.

SO tempting once that option is available!  :D

EDIT: I've sent items over to the states too. The only problem with sending either way is trying to sit patiently!
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

hotshot

oh dear does it take that long? I have enquired about shipping a williams notch sight through airgunexporter as pyramid air wouldnt do it. ???
EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan

hellgrips98

i mailed a dozen of grips to gmac custom parts from USA to uk took just 5 days... if its perfectly legal then thats a good thing... i have been ordering custom 2300 from crosman custom it takes them 2 weeks to get to the doorstep... then a week to reach uk if you have someone to mail it

http://hellgrips98.webs.com/ click here to see my exotic wood grips

NorthStaR

My experience: If I send it tracked and insured it can take upto 3 weeks (give or take a day).
If I send something as standard airmail it get's there in a week (give or take a day).

Catch 22, but both types of postage have always turned up. It just depends how precious the item is.

In general, it seems especially with a tracked item that it is the customs side that slows the process big time.

No issues with the service (except the handling fee parcelforce put on) just my impatience of wanting the new toys! That's me!  ;)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

Joshua A

Yeah even if you lived in the us, it takes them 2-4 weeks to build your gun and ship it to you, from what i've been hearing.
J.Austin

hotshot

EB20      -    Carbine
Sheridan