1389 & 2289 Pump Arm...

Started by DRAGON64, August 26, 2011, 07:02:05 PM

DRAGON64

...was it ever offered in black?
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

JEBert

Crosman 1399 forearm - Black   106-39   $9.40
Crosman has told me on the last two calls that it has been discontinued but some of their retailers might still have some.  I have been unable to find one.  I ordered another green one and am going to paint it with Rust-oleum truck bed coating when it gets here.  I have matching grips already that were 1377 oem tan.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

DRAGON64

That's a good thing I guess...cause I am working a little with Rick at Airgrips to see about getting two sets of target grips.  But if I could get them in black, I would go that route in a heart beat.

Thanks for the reply
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Crosshairs

Quote from: JEBert on August 26, 2011, 07:34:51 PM
Crosman 1399 forearm - Black   106-39   $9.40
Crosman has told me on the last two calls that it has been discontinued but some of their retailers might still have some.  I have been unable to find one.  I ordered another green one and am going to paint it with Rust-oleum truck bed coating when it gets here.  I have matching grips already that were 1377 oem tan.
Cheers,
Jerry
http://www.abairgun.com/ItemDisplay.php try this guy Jerry
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

JEBert

Thanks Mike!  They did have the black forearm and they have an older brass trigger too.  I ordered a couple of triggers to play with.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member

DRAGON64

Quote from: JEBert on August 31, 2011, 06:56:30 AM
Thanks Mike!  They did have the black forearm and they have an older brass trigger too.  I ordered a couple of triggers to play with.
Cheers,
Jerry

I have looked over and over... what part number are you seeing?  I can only find the 1389-010 forearm assembly

JEBert

QuoteI have looked over and over... what part number are you seeing?  I can only find the 1389-010 forearm assembly
Seems you are correct.  That one is green.  I looked at it last night and I thought I found the black one (106-39) but now I cannot find it.  I did several searches on AB's site so it might have been under a different search.  I can't find it now though.
Might have been too late for me to be thinking again,
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member