Order the new Vism 3-9x42 Scope with Integrated Red Laser

Started by Themajickman, December 02, 2011, 05:59:16 PM

Themajickman

I ordered this new scope from Amazon for $90. Looked like a great deal. Hopefully it will feel right at home on my 2300 KT when it arrives. If not, Since it is airgun rated, I can always mount it on my Phantom 1000.

Here is the URL for more information on the scope
*I haven't yet figured out which rings I should order i.e.: low, medium or high, any suggestions?

http://www.opticstore.com/VISM%20Scopes.htm
Crosman 2300KT: .177  10.1" :  Black muzzle brake: Long Steel breech & Bolt - Shoulder Stock
Ruger Mark I: .177 Break Barrel pistol
Smith & Wesson 78g
Crosman Phantom 1000

I'm paralyzed from the neck down so my wife does all the shooting! I'm still the ringleader (voice control technology rocks!) and keep getting myself new toys for her to shoot.....I live my life through her. :-)

RC1947

I hope it works out for you.  I'm getting excellent results with an NC Star 2.5 x 30 on my 2240; $30. RC

eric

either medium or high will work, but i would personally use high . as to which brand BKL are probably the best but for a price .leapers/utg has cheap ones that will do the job.
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

I would highly recommend the BKL mounts.  Second to none but a little pricey.  And do get the high ones like these.

http://www.bkltech.com/1x0-6-Wide-Dovetail-High-Rings-p/bkl-257h.htm

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Themajickman

Crosman 2300KT: .177  10.1" :  Black muzzle brake: Long Steel breech & Bolt - Shoulder Stock
Smith & Wesson 78g
Crosman Phantom 1000

I'm paralyzed from the neck down so my wife does all the shooting! I'm still the ringleader (voice control technology rocks!) and keep getting myself new toys for her to shoot.....I live my life through her. :-)

quickster47 †

Unless you are shooting a springer you really do not need the stop pin.  Most folks just take them out and toss them away.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Themajickman

Quote from: quickster47 on December 03, 2011, 12:16:15 AM
Unless you are shooting a springer you really do not need the stop pin.  Most folks just take them out and toss them away.

Carl

I'll probably use it on the Phantom 1000 that's why I thought it would be a good idea to get the stop pin. The main reason reason I got to scope is it was airgun rated and will be able to take the shock of the springer.
Smith & Wesson 78g
Crosman Phantom 1000

T191032

Quote from: quickster47 on December 03, 2011, 12:16:15 AM

Carl

Don't see why, might come a time when the pin is needed if you're swapping stuff around.   ;) 

On, but a bit off topic : Besides, I know of a feller over on RFC who equipped a Chipmunk with a huge Barsaka scope and had to use similiar rings, with the stop pin.  I could understand, the rings keep moving on mine, err, the cat's too (yea, she "appropriated" it one night from me - I had a picture, but can't find it at the moment) . . .

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360527&highlight=Worlds+smallest+sniper+rifle

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Noah

I have been looking for such an item for a while - good find and will be ordering one soon. Again, good find!
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Themajickman

Decided that the scope with a laser was an overkill so I sent it back. So I'm back to searching for a suitable scope for my wife's 2300KT
Smith & Wesson 78g
Crosman Phantom 1000

Colt25

Quote from: Themajickman on December 09, 2011, 10:21:08 PM
Decided that the scope with a laser was an overkill so I sent it back. So I'm back to searching for a suitable scope for my wife's 2300KT

The 2300kt is a competition gun for some people, I have even seen it in Field Target.
Once you get your scope, it should be super accurate. 8)