used airguns

Started by sshewins, December 24, 2011, 01:14:37 AM

sshewins

Hey guys, just wanted to pass this on in case ya didn't know  ???  I was goofing around at craigs list the other day and if you enter crosman (or whatever) it will pull up what ever crosman item near that city.  I know, duh for some, but new for others.  I found two 1377's very near to my house yesterday, one for $45 obo and one for $30.  Hope this helps some one  ;)
Scott

Finally... Got me a crosman bug out 2289

AZAG

I cruise craigslist a lot for airguns and recently picked up a nice 2100, which I am very happy with.  Some of the ads will claim that "such and such" gun was recently sold on ebay for "such and such" price.  The only problem is you can't sell pellet or bb guns on ebay only airsoft...so like with everything else on the internet you can't always believe what you read.

Capt. Thomas

Thats strange, I though Craig's List banned guns & BB guns just like E-bay? How are they doing it and not getting caught / ads removed?

Capt. Thomas
My prayer to God is a very short one: 'Oh, Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' God has granted it. - Voltaire
Capt. James Thomas

sshewins

not sure, just reporting what I saw firsthand ???
Scott

Finally... Got me a crosman bug out 2289

AZAG

Quote from: Capt. Thomas on December 24, 2011, 11:23:03 PM
Thats strange, I though Craig's List banned guns & BB guns just like E-bay? How are they doing it and not getting caught / ads removed?

Capt. Thomas

I hadn't heard that, but if true then I suspect craigslist doesn't have the resources to check ads like ebay does.

1377x

craigslist has all sort of airguns on there
they probably dont get removed because cr lets airsoft guns get listed
i have seen some good deals on cr
air-17 $25usd
crosman 1100 for $100 freshly resealed in excellent condition
to many others to list
closed mouths dont get fed

Colt25

Quote from: Capt. Thomas on December 24, 2011, 11:23:03 PM

Capt. Thomas

Airsoft guns have orange tips, so people put orange wire nuts near the end of the barrel.

millipede

i just bought an old 392 off craigslist to go with my 397...  alllll  the way from texas! i had fun talking to another airgunner, his southern accent made it even better  lol.  it should be getting here in a few days if im not getting ripped off!    :-X