hey northstar

Started by djholly, January 06, 2012, 03:45:27 PM

djholly

thanks ns for telling me what you did .just got this email from gmac, Dave

yes by sending me your old barrel this allows me to post a replacement barrel direct to you under the rules of the VCR Act the same way that you could send a gun to me for repair and I could send it back but could not send you a new gun

what you do is purchase the barrel you want on the website then post your old barrel to me the day we receive it your new barrel will be posted please do not forget to include your name and address so that we know where the old barrel came from

a 14" .177 barrel will have to be cut from a 24" barrel and re-crowned as crosman at the moment can only supply .177 barrels in 10" and 24" so you can have any length up to 24" when you place your order put a note to the length you want a cutting charge is listed

regards
gordon

GMAC CUSTOM PARTS
35 Elmwood Avenue
Preesall
Poulton-Le-Fylde
Lancs
FY6 0EDou did . great . just got this back from gmac ...

NorthStaR

Happy daze!  8)

You are now gonna be responsible for another reduction in my bank balance. Got me thinking about that Chrome barrel!  ???  ;D
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....